Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

lets just say, the Barca return was not only a product of good play.

The Suarez penalty was harsh but PSG crumbled that night anyway just like they have in countless other games in Europe. That's why in 2022 they are still sitting with a big fat 0 European Cup wins.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

topt

OK, Suarez's penalty I see, what else?

In your opinion by the way, has bayern ever been on the receiving end of this sort of "injustice" to the opponent?

I honestly dont remember; I think one clear penalty for PSG if my mind still works; I know watching the game I had the feeling the ref wants barca to win.
Hell yeah; almost every Real game

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I honestly dont remember; I think one clear penalty for PSG if my mind still works; I know watching the game I had the feeling the ref wants barca to win.
Hell yeah; almost every Real game

I mean Bayern benefiting from the referee's decisions....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Possibly; nothing really comes to my mind at least not in the important games.

I am sure Bayern has had its fair share like all big clubs have, and especially given its unbridled prominence in Germany (even when they were not winning titles) that no other clubs enjoy vis-a-vis their domestic leagues, probably had a bigger share than many when it comes to favoritism, perceived or not. So much so to the point of the term "Bayern-dusel" being coined for it.

JerseyAddict

I..

Davies hopefully will be back next week. De Ligt had to be subbed because of his adductors and might miss longer - and Hernandez is still out for some weeks, too. So it will be a makeshift defence in the next weeks.

So Bayern is without Davies, De Ligt and Hermandez?
So Pavard, Upamencano and who is the third def?

Kimmich is back as I see?

Btw. I watched the game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Stanisic is very good, in my opinion. One of bayern's very few academy players that might have a chance to come through. I like the guy.

Stanisic is very good, in my opinion. One of bayern's very few academy players that might have a chance to come through. I like the guy.

He is good on the right but has problems on the left - that is not his side.

Bayern misses Neuer, Hernandez, De Ligt, Davies, Musiala and Gnabry tomorrow. Neuer has some small problems with his shoulder, Gnabry got a knock. Musiala is out because of Corona.
M?ller and Kimmich are back.

De Ligt, Davies and probably Gnabry and Neuer will hopefully be back at the weekend again.

fergus90

Stanisic looked pretty ropey at LB, was getting overlapped for a past time against Dortmund. Solid Rb though.

I’m impressed with Mazraouri, looks a very decent player.

Home of Barca Fans