Franck Kessie

Gari

Pedri: "Kessi?? He's wild on the pitch. When he classes with people, they fly three meters, like I said, in training I prefer to not be against him." (smiles)

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Pedri: "Kessi?? He's wild on the pitch. When he classes with people, they fly three meters, like I said, in training I prefer to not be against him." (smiles)

While Gavi clashes him full force and determination in training. That's why I prefer Gavi just a little bit, tough bulldog :gavi:

Joan

Agree. I wouldn't mind us selling him next summer and making a nice profit. We can do much better in such a crucial part of the pitch for us...

Clubs rarely make profit on player they got for free unless they impress. We made profit on Auba, but he reinvented his career here. Came to Barca as a has been, and left as a useful striker in the bad market.

Neeraj

Yeah it can be difficult for a player in his position to impress as this position often has to do a lot of the unseen dirty work, but I've been trying to look at his game and see what he brings to the table really. I mean sure, he's kind of strong I guess, but he doesn't seem to be a physical monster or anything, or it doesn't seem that way because he often gives away very obvious fouls rather than being able to nudge people off the ball effortlessly.

I think he is unable/unwilling to express himself on the ball; it's very often safe passes and I don't see that spark from him (that backheel pass to Lewandowski in the previous game was one rare example). Also, he just seems a tad slow on the ball to me; his vision and getting a sense of his surroundings. Not the worst move on a free, but would definitely sell (given what he's shown currently) if we had the possibility to.

Home of Barca Fans