Erling Braut Haaland

Co0ter

They are still pretending not to be wrong about Haaland 😂 It would be less embarrassing if they werent also wrong about 90% of the other things they post about!

Messigician

"I remember a little bit my dear friend Ibrahimovic who has this ability to put their foot on the roof, and Erling is quite similar on that,? Guardiola said. ?He is elastic, he is flexible, and after he has the ability to make the contact and put it in the net."

Horatio

You're welcome
Great to see gician has jumped on Haaland bandwagon. Now I do not need to scour internet anymore for new quotes or news regarding him.

SmilerBam

After his first match, he was considered a bumby somepeople here. I reckon he is not a bum anymore? People are so kneejerky these days, it'slike they all have a sort of ADHD. The guy is a monster and for me, better than Mbop.

Andresito

Staff member
After his first match, he was considered a bumby somepeople here. I reckon he is not a bum anymore? People are so kneejerky these days, it'slike they all have a sort of ADHD. The guy is a monster and for me, better than Mbop.

That's always been the case. Nothing new. People will always overreact and change opinions weekly.

Zidane82

Agreed .. I said he was a special , special talent after just a couple of sightings and then when you learn how determined he is to constantly improve then the only thing that will prevent him breaking all manner of records is future injuries

Zidane82

Mbappe is the better all round 0layer but *d take Haaland anyday. Mbappe is toxic. Haaland just seems to have a better mentality.

Agreed .. Both special players but Mbappe has major flaws in his personality and attitude.

Oddly two other special talents are Pedri and Gavi but we kinda take them both for granted?

Both keep showing moments of brilliance - both so young as well

Home of Barca Fans