La Liga Round 6: FC Barcelona - Elche 3-0

Birdy

Pedri has no alternatives in the squad. Torre might be one, but he obviously doesn't impress in training.

Couldn't even properly rest him if we wanted to.

That's not the reason.
He was relegated to Barca B and un-registered in order to help registering Kounde.
Since then, Pjanic left, so there is salary space now, but I think club can only re-register him in January

Actually, he is the only one in the squad who does similar things to Pedri, even at a lower level.
Should be his sub

Porque

Torre was discarded by Xavi as a technical decision. He's registered as the LaLiga website shows (32).

khaled_a_d

That's not the reason.
He was relegated to Barca B and un-registered in order to help registering Kounde.

Actually, he is the only one in the squad who does similar things to Pedri, even at a lower level.
Should be his sub

He was never registered to 1st team, and his only call up in Liga it was with no 32, i.e he never got a 1st team number

Sooke

My rating for today's win against Elche:

Ter Stegen - 6
Kounde ----- 7
Araujo ------ 6
Garcia ------ 6
Balde ------- 8
Kessie ------ 5
F D J ------- 7
Pedri ------- 8
Dembele --- 7
Lewa ------- 8
Depay ------ 6

Subs: Torres - 3, Fati - 4, Raphinha - 5, Bellerin - 6, Gavi - 6.

Messi983

He wasn't on the bench today

Should've been there over 5th choice CB or 3rd string LB though so he could be given last 20 minutes.

Xavi said they'll make a decision what to do with him during international break. Think would be smart to send him to Barca Atletic and play there next week.

Home of Barca Fans