Barca draws Bayern, Inter and Plzen

Slevinn

Wish we played the home game vs Bayern on the last day and Plzen on matchday 5 but if we do our job against Inter it shouldn?t matter too much.

Kul_z

Sane is an absolute beast right now, better than Mane but you guys are forgeting the best of them all Musiala

Dont watch bayern, those 3 are good, musiala looks very good but im concerned the most with davies, guy fucking destroyed us. Any bayern fan here, whats his health now? Is he ok after that heart thing?

topt

Dont watch bayern, those 3 are good, musiala looks very good but im concerned the most with davies, guy fucking destroyed us. Any bayern fan here, whats his health now? Is he ok after that heart thing?

yeah, he is back; last year after the miocarditis he had problems but now he is back to his best.

Andresito

Staff member
Shouldn't be a problem to get a ticket for Bayern game, right? Website says it's temporarily unavailable right now.

fergus90

Shouldn't be a problem to get a ticket for Bayern game, right? Website says it's temporarily unavailable right now.

Should be absolutely fine. I?ve been to CL games at the Camp Nou before and only got a ticket a few days before the game.

Tickets for general sale are only made available fairly close to the game.

Andresito

Staff member
Should be absolutely fine. I?ve been to CL games at the Camp Nou before and only got a ticket a few days before the game.

Tickets for general sale are only made available fairly close to the game.

Cheers.

Depending on how the season develops, there could be a tiny risk of it being sold out. But I hope I'll be fine by actively looking when they release the tickets to the public.

fergus90

Cheers.

Depending on how the season develops, there could be a tiny risk of it being sold out. But I hope I'll be fine by actively looking when they release the tickets to the public.

I think you'll be fine mate as long as you keep checking.

I went to the City game in 2016 and for the first few weeks it said I could only buy VIP tickets. About 7-10 days before the game they finally went on sale for the general public. Attendance was about 95k I think.

Devils

Bayern nor Inter will be able to cope with our attack.

Too rapid, too explosive and too much quality.

Sooke

It's the best time for us to repay Bayern for that embarrassing defeat. Don't forget that we have Lewandowski now and also Dembouz, Raphinha and Ansumane. Bayern have to deal with them. As of Inter, we always play very hard against them.

Home of Barca Fans