21 - Frenkie de Jong

fergus90

In all fairness I only have one Barca top with a name on that’s Messi, in the 20/21 black away. Although my first four Barca tops coincided with CL wins. Getting the 16/17 home shirt before the sponsor was added broke the streak though.

I’m probably going to get this years home top and I may even get the rumoured third kit. Nike pulled a blunder with the kits this year, they’re all class.

feggydinho

He will be benched so hard that his arse will get blisters. What a dumb behavior. :facepalm: Just accept that offer from Chelsea FFS! If he stays entire locker room will hate him together with the fans. He really needs to move on.

The locker room is definitely not hating him, they know what's going on with the media and all. I'll like to see how it ends, but I know he's definitely not taking a pay cut again after the incident with the fans. He'll most likely leave, but would ask for his full deferred payment

Maybe if we didnt play it dirty through the media constant leaking.. leaking his contract, slandering him he would take a pay cut. Barcelona handled this the wrong way. This club has a tradition of using the media to pressure or slander players. Shouldnt be playing a dirty game like that, I thought that shit was gone with Barto.

Last edited:

serghei

I would say we pressed enough, let it him stay, give him a fair chance, and readdress a contract decrease in the future when things cool off. Also, 50% reduction is a bit too drastic for him. We should continue to get his contract in line though.

However, time for moaning about his position and playing like shit is over. He better get that clear.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

@JacobsBen (CBS)

Barca are prepared to challenge FDJ's contract in court as a last resort if he doesn't take a pay cut or leave.

For me this is interesting because if we really did this and succeeded with our lawsuit, we would immediately owe him the deferred wages as his salary reduction of the past 2 years would be null. Whereas now he does not have an official deferred payment to collect but a contract structure where it increases in the next years.

serghei

They'd better have a case if they go to court, as this could backfire badly if we lose. Not much great if we win either.

Home of Barca Fans