9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

●Barcelona take it for granted that Lewandowski will be registered before the first La Liga game. If all the signings aren't registered by Saturday, Lewandowski's registration will be the top priority.

Catta

Dembele and Raphinha should be the priority. We can survive one game with Auba instead of Lewa. Wingers are the bigger need.

KingLeo10

Lewa will need to rein in his ego. He hasn't earned Messi or CR7 level privileges to be pulling tantrums for a 85 min sub.

pers

Lewa will need to rein in his ego. He hasn't earned Messi or CR7 level privileges to be pulling tantrums for a 85 min sub.

He may disagree with you. 2 times FIFA best player and golden shoe in a raw may give him this feelings and it doesn't matter if someone agree or not. Barcelona at least should be aware of his attitude before going for him.

KingLeo10

He may disagree with you. 2 times FIFA best player and golden shoe in a raw may give him this feelings and it doesn't matter if someone agree or not. Barcelona at least should be aware of his attitude before going for him.

Messi has 7 Ballon D'Ors, 6 European golden shoes, and multiple CLs

CR7 has 5 Ballon D'Ors, 4 European golden shoes, and multiple CLs

There's levels and if Lewa sees himself on their level, then he's deluded.

serghei

Depends on what he does. I generally don't mind when players are a bit pissed when subbed. It's mainly about controlling that shit.

pers

Messi has 7 Ballon D'Ors, 6 European golden shoes, and multiple CLs

CR7 has 5 Ballon D'Ors, 4 European golden shoes, and multiple CLs

There's levels and if Lewa sees himself on their level, then he's deluded.

I have no doubts that CR7 and Messi career wise are on another level but it doesn't matter. Following Lewy from the start of his career I may say that Barcelona is deluded if plan to sub him against his will. He even show his disappointment to Heynckes who is consider one of the best couch/player in German history. He will have no problem being sub as long as it was something agreed with couch tho.

iniestaGOAT

I have no doubts that CR7 and Messi career wise are on another level but it doesn't matter. Following Lewy from the start of his career I may say that Barcelona is deluded if plan to sub him against his will. He even show his disappointment to Heynckes who is consider one of the best couch/player in German history. He will have no problem being sub as long as it was something agreed with couch tho.

Did he never get subbed in Munich?

So he's like Messi and Ronaldo playing 90mins every game

pers

Did he never get subbed in Munich?

So he's like Messi and Ronaldo playing 90mins every game

We can say almost never. Out of 34 games he may be sub 4 or 5 times and mostly because something happened or he agreed it with coach before match started. I do hope Barcelona scouts know it coz it would be crazy if not.

iniestaGOAT

We can say almost never. Out of 34 games he may be sub 4 or 5 times and mostly because something happened or he agreed it with coach before match started. I do hope Barcelona scouts know it coz it would be crazy if not.

Is this a joke? Doubt he does anything crazy if he gets subbed. He is not in a small team like munich anymore.

Temptation

People don't realise how much individual stats, records and achievements matter to Robert.

The guy is obsessed with these individual milestones. There are many times when he's upset with his teammates scoring instead of passing it to him; and won't even celebrate his team's goals. :lol:

Would be surprised if Barca and Xavi haven't done their research on this.

Temptation

One positive is that I don't see many egotistical characters in this current Barca squad so they'll only have to deal with one guy with a huge ego.

Home of Barca Fans