Miralem Pjanic

Iniesta Ultra

You're not even trying anymore dawg.

Nico's not worth my time for a performance analysis. I can't think of anyone less skilled who's played this many minutes for Barca before, the polarization with Puig aligns with Xavi's motivations.

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

was referring to the pedri part

He's not as slow as Busi, not as confident at ball retention although dunno actual respective stats for it but relies mostly on conservative less risky passes which is why I want him out of AM positions. The assists Lewa made yesterday for him you would never see Pedri make himself. He has good long pass accuracy so I would try in an ideal sporting world Puig/Pedri/Silva in the middle.

Sooke

I don't understand why Xavi wants to keep Pjanic! 32 y.o. washed up veteran, who makes 15.6 million a year?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to unload that huge salary from our books.

I don't understand why Xavi wants to keep Pjanic! 32 y.o. washed up veteran, who makes 15.6 million a year?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to unload that huge salary from our books.

As far as I know, Pljanic would be glad to stay and eaven more - he is redy to get new deal with serious paycut. So... I don't know...

Porque

Too much talk about paycut and two days before first game of season with no actual paycut.

Would probably be an extension with the pay spread over more years to help with amortizing.

Andresito

Staff member

We can't unload him with ease though. Nobody is going to offer close to that salary to him.

Messi983

| It was Alfred Schreuder who advised Koeman not to count on Pjanic. Now, he has got a new chance under Xavi although he will not be a starter. Pjanic will not lower his salary because he already reduced it by 50% when he went on loan to Besiktas. [@ferrancorreas] #fcblive

FU Schreuder, hope he flops at Ajax.

Also, imagine a man like Pjanić taking 50% pay cut to go on loan to Turkey while all our Catalan golden boys can do is deferred wages shit.

malvolio

| It was Alfred Schreuder who advised Koeman not to count on Pjanic. Now, he has got a new chance under Xavi although he will not be a starter. Pjanic will not lower his salary because he already reduced it by 50% when he went on loan to Besiktas. [@ferrancorreas] #fcblive

FU Schreuder, hope he flops at Ajax.

Also, imagine a man like Pjanić taking 50% pay cut to go on loan to Turkey while all our Catalan golden boys can do is deferred wages shit.

it says 'reduced'. that could mean anything.

pjanic the man with a golden heart. won us multiple trebles and helped the club become what it is right now.

Home of Barca Fans