Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

Valencia have reached an agreement with Barcelona for Nico. Loan until June 2023, no buy option included in the deal. Nico will also extend his contract before leaving.
Via: @FabrizioRomano

hope this works out well for Nico. i was hoping to see more of him this season, but a loan could do him more good than sitting on the bench waiting for opportunities. Busi starts, Pjanic stays as his backup, and Nico hopefully comes back next season wiser after working under Gatutso

gregorrin10

Valencia have reached an agreement with Barcelona for Nico. Loan until June 2023, no buy option included in the deal. Nico will also extend his contract before leaving.
Via: @FabrizioRomano

hope this works out well for Nico. i was hoping to see more of him this season, but a loan could do him more good than sitting on the bench waiting for opportunities. Busi starts, Pjanic stays as his backup, and Nico hopefully comes back next season wiser after working under Gatutso

Hopefully the same happens with Balde and we find him a good team this season. Girona would be perfect I think, since they also lack LBs, they only have the one, some kid which they only just signed from Madrid, so they need another one.

Then next summer Alba hopefully joins Busquets in leaving, and we also sell on Alonso. Imagine then getting someone like Gaya for free, and Balde coming back from loan to be his back up, that would be ideal. Lots of great pickups on the free market next summer (Gaya, Grimaldo, Kante, Messi), if they hopefully don't extend their deals until the end of this year.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Good news for some of us. !

Ez Abde is close to renewing at Bar?a. The idea is to extend for three more years. [relevo] #fcblive

Co0ter

Hopefully the same happens with Balde and we find him a good team this season. Girona would be perfect I think, since they also lack LBs, they only have the one, some kid which they only just signed from Madrid, so they need another one.

Then next summer Alba hopefully joins Busquets in leaving, and we also sell on Alonso. Imagine then getting someone like Gaya for free, and Balde coming back from loan to be his back up, that would be ideal. Lots of great pickups on the free market next summer (Gaya, Grimaldo, Kante, Messi), if they hopefully don't extend their deals until the end of this year.

I dont want Messi anywhere near the club. I thank him for his service, but I cant deal with watching him walk around all game during CL knockouts anymore. He doesnt provide enough anymore to make up for being that lazy.

The other 3 will be decent pick ups though.

Messi983

Linked again to Sana Fernandes.

What's the story with him? He has been without a club since July 1st.

Who knows but it's a red flag for me that 16 year old kid who clubs like Barca and City are supposedly interested in is still a free agent after more than a month. Maybe he has too high demands (financial and/or regarding his role in the team) or he's just taking time to make a decision where to sign. And of course there is another option which is that no club actually wants him and his agent is just making up stories in the media to generate interest and he'll eventually need to sign for some midtable Portuguese league team or so. Although looking at his TM site doesn't mention if he has an agent (don't know how much insight TM has for that when it comes to U17 players who are mostly not on professional contracts yet though). If he doesn't have anyone representing him then that's very likely one of the reasons he's still on the market. Youngsters need someone to push them through the early years of their career regardless of how good they are.

BTW, he's a younger brother of Joelson Fernandes, another product of Sporting academy who I remember was also quite highly rated a few years ago but didn't make a breakthrough to their first team and is now in second season of a 2-year loan at Basel. They also have an option to buy him in 2023 although he didn't really make much impact last season (0 goals and 2 assists in 21 games). He's still only 19 though and could still make it but it's very likely he was overrated from the start and maybe we could now say the same for his brother.

E: His wiki says their father is an agent so probably safe to say he represents both of his sons.

Joelson Fernandes' family has very close ties to both football and Sporting Portugal: his father, Mango, was part of the Sporting youth setups, before becoming a footballing agent, and Joelson's younger brother is also part of the Lions academy.[4]

Last edited:

Porque

City have agreed to sign Sergio Gomez for 11m as a LB project. They will loan him straight away, likely to someone in the City group.

khaled_a_d

City have agreed to sign Sergio Gomez for 11m as a LB project. They will loan him straight away, likely to someone in the City group.

Weird from Gomez btw.
He has finally found his groove in Anderlecht but now he is again in loan limbo. Obviously it will be financially better

Porque

Weird from Gomez btw.
He has finally found his groove in Anderlecht but now he is again in loan limbo. Obviously it will be financially better

Might end up at Girona.

Kind of concerning what is going on with the City Group now owning Troyes (Ligue1) and Palermo (Serie B) though. You got Troyes straight out buying Savio for 6.5m from Brazil and instantly loaning him to PSV :lol:.

Tell me in what world that makes any sense other than UEFA coming down on the buy-to-loan player limits per club and City gaming the system.

English media going heavy on us, but the City Group is everything wrong with football.

Last edited:

Slevinn

Weird from Gomez btw.
Heard from a credible source in the club that Anderlecht is getting 20 mil + add ons. Player was also promised to get a chance at City before even considering a loan.
Sucks that Dortmund gets a part of the fee but good business from Anderlecht, the only thing that can go wrong is his medical since he is suffering from groin strain.

Home of Barca Fans