9 - Robert Lewandowski

Horatio

You're welcome
He really seems to have formed a bond with the youngsters it seems. Everyday there's new clips of him with Fati, Pedri, Gavi, Araujo and co!

Adult man forming bond with youngsters.

inb4 [MENTION=16704]Gnidrologist[/MENTION] gives us a piece of his mind.

Temptation

Lothar Matthaus:

"Lewandowski is the best, I have no doubt. Just like a few years ago it was Messi and Ronaldo, I think it's his time."

feggydinho

Lothar Matthaus:

"Lewandowski is the best, I have no doubt. Just like a few years ago it was Messi and Ronaldo, I think it's his time."

Well, there's Benzema, should be an interesting season of goals between him and Lewandowski, I hope he's also fit when classico comes this time.

FinBarcelonafan

Well, there's Benzema, should be an interesting season of goals between him and Lewandowski, I hope he's also fit when classico comes this time.

I still think Benzema's season will go as an outlier. It was just insane. In LaLiga and CL.

I doubt he performs same level next season.

malvolio

House in same area as Busquets doesn't gather enough clicks.

If we get PSG in the CL groups and you add the WC group, shit "news" about Lewa x Messi will be all over Twitter every day.

Temptation

He would love to have Brathwaite as his backup like Dona said.

Looking forward to the tension and friction between him and Xavi when the latter subs/benches the former. RL9 will definitely throw a tantrum in that case and he'll do it publicly! :lol:

pers

He would love to have Brathwaite as his backup like Dona said.

Looking forward to the tension and friction between him and Xavi when the latter subs/benches the former. RL9 will definitely throw a tantrum in that case and he'll do it publicly! :lol:

So true haha. My observation is as long as he scores at least one goal, he would/should be ok with late subs. But the truth is he hates to not play. On the other hand if he sees that rest is needed he may not play at all for o match or two. It happened 2 years ago in CL when he didn't play at all last 2 matches in group stage.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's all relative.

Lewandowski won't kick up a fuss if he respects the manager. He respected Pep and will respect Xavi simply due to his status as a player so won't be an issue if he's rested here and there for his own benefit.

Probably couldn't care less about Niko Kovac and the German Villas-Boas which is why they didn't get along.

Home of Barca Fans