2022 Gamper Trophy

JerseyAddict

Things are building up at the Spotify Camp Nou ahead of its first game of the 2022/23 season, and on Saturday Xavi Hern?ndez announced which players are in line to feature in the 8.00pm CEST start.

There are no fewer than 31 selectable players, namely:

Ter Stegen, I?aki Pe?a, Arnau Tenas, Dest, Kounde, R. Araujo, Christensen, Piqu?, Eric, Umtiti, Jordi Alba, Balde, S. Roberto, Sergio, Pjanić, Pedri, Nico, F. De Jong, Kessie, Gavi, Collado, Pablo Torre, O. Demb?l?, Raphinha, Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Ferran, Ansu Fati, Memphis, Braithwaite and Ez Abde.

Info via BarcaAPP

Andresito

Staff member
Curious to see how the numbers will be presented. Still a lot of players in that selected squad that shouldn't belong to Barca's first team.

Likes of Tenas, Balde, Abde and Torre most definitely with numbers above 25.

Messi983

Anyone else waiting for Mavericky to jump to the pitch out of Pique's pocket? :lol:

FZeGm1KXwAAa7dQ

Porque

I'm serious, bruh.

I feel like you're trolling, but I'll bite.

On 22 October 1899, Gamper placed an advert in Los Deportes declaring his wish to form a football club.[7] A positive response resulted in a meeting at the Gimnasio Sol? on 29 November and "Futbol Club Barcelona" was born.

Gnidrologist

Ah, i think i knew it, but forgot. Thx. Look, i watch Barca for their football and out of habit, not because of some trivia from 19th century. Don't care about catalans much either. :)

Home of Barca Fans