Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BuLi is just a more cultured Ligue 1 tbh.

And Bayern obviously have pedigree whilst PSG are idiots which is why they managed to lose a couple of Ligue 1 titles along the way the last decade.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, Kimmich is top top notch. BTW, his free kick goal tonight :worthy: ....

But I agree as to the 2nd pivot they play.
Goretska is limited in many respects, and Sabitser a questionmark.
Gravenbach is for sure the one to pay attention to, he has the potential to become truly great MD, but it's still early

If they had Frenkie for instance, playing next to Kimmich, you could say with certainty that their squad will be close to perfection

Didn't watch today's game, in the past couple of seasons my impression of Kimmich had been, he was the guy who took the corner and some FKs, that was it, other than being easily triggered and angry (some called that being motivated).

In the past some of his passes were great though.

fergus90

Didn't watch today's game, in the past couple of seasons my impression of Kimmich had been, he was the guy who took the corner and some FKs, that was it, other than being easily triggered and angry (some called that being motivated).

In the past some of his passes were great though.

Kimmich is world class, most progressive passes in CL last season, most completed passes in Bundesliga and he missed like 3 months. If any player would be great for Barca it's him but he'd cost a fortune.

serghei

Also, who else is Atletico gonna frustrate on the ball in 2016 after they took care of MSN Barca? You guessed right. Bayern. :lol:

Also in 2010. Who else is Mourinho gonna give a dose of cynicism too after shutting down Barca by hook and crook in semis? Guessed again. Bayern. Who whired a 2 times former Barca manager. :lol:

It's uncanny.

Morten

Not sure at all...
Bayern is one of the CL favorites this season on my book.
1st year is always difficult for a new coach.
Nagelsman is working out his tactics and squad and looks ready for a top display this season.
AND they bought impressively in the market, having no obvious flaws this season in squad depth

When are they not? They are almost always one of the favorites.

However, i will say you put too much importance on finding the best statistically league side when it comes to CL, knock-outs are a bit different.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kimmich is world class, most progressive passes in CL last season, most completed passes in Bundesliga and he missed like 3 months. If any player would be great for Barca it's him but he'd cost a fortune.

Hehe, we have very differing opinions on some Bayern players, you really like Kimmich and don't rate Davies and I am the other way around... But we both agree Musiala is gold.. :p

Birdy

When are they not? They are almost always one of the favorites.

However, i will say you put too much importance on finding the best statistically league side when it comes to CL, knock-outs are a bit different.

Not always.
2011-13 they were.
2016 under Pep,
and then after Flick resurrected them 2020-21

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The way they play makes their defense prone to attacks like balls behind their high line, and given their past performance, I think defensively teams can score against them. Need to suppress their midfield enough to not have them have too much possession and maybe man mark their wingers better.

If Madrid knocks them out, I will take it.

serghei

Kind of both. Rumor had it that Nagelsmann was entertaining the thought of trying him out as a forward...

Yeah... well... remains to be seen if he is a versatile player who is very good in multiple areas while excelling in neither, or he will become world class in a clear position.

serghei

Don't get me wrong, I usually like versatile players, it's just that a lot of them have issues making it at the biggest level. Madrid got rid of both their part midfielders part forwards who were neither in the last decade. Ozil and James.

Even Sneijder could be considered a bit of that mold, although Sneijder is one of the cases that, albeit briefly, achieved high class.

Morten

Don't get me wrong, I usually like versatile players, it's just that a lot of them have issues making it at the biggest level. Madrid got rid of both their part midfielders part forwards who were neither in the last decade. Ozil and James.

Even Sneijder could be considered a bit of that mold, although Sneijder is one of the cases that, albeit briefly, achieved high class.

Its called the death of the number 10, its not that they are bad players, but few teams at the highest level have room for that role anymore.

Home of Barca Fans