21 - Frenkie de Jong

Birdy

Never claimed to have 'superior' ideas to people. Just to know what logic is and how to apply it to argumentation.
As for the rest, I am here to listen, whenever you feel ready Jammy
Good Night...

JamDav1982

Terrible logic.

Infer away. I am ready. Truly.

The 'childhood' comment is perfect. Shows where got you to.

Too easy min. You exposed yourself there.

Record of Ls and Ws is enough for me to show who applies logic more effectively for debates on here.

Teacher needs to up his game.

Devils

Chelsea have told FC Barcelona that they will make an official offer for Frenkie De Jong in the next few hours. @sport

Stunning.

vuji_31

Obviously, they rate Alba as a starter and want to add some depth on LB position. Azpi seems decent even he is old, but giving him 12mil per year is atrocious. He is captain and leader, could be decent player in big games, we need some character in team
but paying that money to 33 years old player does not seems right.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't understand why we don't take a punt on a younger LB instead of Alonso as we'll have to replace both Alba and Alonso in 1-2 years otherwise. At RB at least Dest can be sold for at least 15m or so if we want to replace him.

Guess they have hopes for Balde that he can atleast become a backup to the new signing.

serghei

Don't understand why we don't take a punt on a younger LB instead of Alonso as we'll have to replace both Alba and Alonso in 1-2 years otherwise. At RB at least Dest can be sold for at least 15m or so if we want to replace him.

Guess they have hopes for Balde that he can atleast become a backup to the new signing.

Because we already have many young players in the team.

This team lacks experienced players who have great work ethic and leadership.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Because we already have many young players in the team.

This team lacks experienced players who have great work ethic and leadership.

Alonso isn't going to bench Alba anyway. Might as well have a 22 year old gamble, someone like Malacia maybe.

If we are to have experienced players maybe spread them out across the positions so that we don't have to buy 2 players for the same position in the same window.

Home of Barca Fans