21 - Frenkie de Jong

JamDav1982

ok , thank you

I think from what I understand... he renewed his contract in 2020 to help with financial situation and his salary would be reduced for first two years and then what he gave up in that time would be spread across remaining four years.

Effectively deferring it but paying across contract rather than being owe it when contract up as seems to be case with likes of Busquets and Roberto.

So say he was on 20/21m a season and they paid him 10m for past two years and now 'owe' him 20/22m across next four years and they are adding that on top of the original 20m odd a season and get to around 25m+ in salary.

Could be wrong but that is how I am reading it but cant see how the club even if sell him can not pay him that 'deferred' 20m odd and he will be due that if leaves now.

Nucky

I see this as a mere negotiation strategy.

- Many clubs are interested in him.
- Lower your salary and you could stay

This all puts pressure on Man U to up its offer while also justifying a potential sale as economically necessary.

And it probably is just a strategy.. Honestly speaking considiring United have payed 60M for Fred and 80m for Maguire, then Frenkie should be at least 100 + add ons.. If we sell, we should sell good.. 65M + 20 is not enough..

Kul_z

Was waiting from laporta for comments like this. Dont want to see good players entering their prime leaving us without offering a solution. reasonable offer, if you want to stay and be part of the project show that you are aware of situation, if not we would cash out. That has to be with every player onwards, amigos ruined us with their demands, fear of losing messi and everything that comes with him drove barto insane.

Kul_z

Loving the meltdown on redcafe, they all became experts on financial issues of ours, insulting barca and laporta like we are some big ass villains of football world. I hope we wont sell fdj, but if we do i hope it would be to chelsea just to see them moan some more. Fucking twats

FinBarcelonafan

Loving the meltdown on redcafe, they all became experts on financial issues of ours, insulting barca and laporta like we are some big ass villains of football world. I hope we wont sell fdj, but if we do i hope it would be to chelsea just to see them moan some more. Fucking twats

That's same theme on every other football forum when talking Barca. Barca is the evil because they sign good players (potentially). They are just jealous of **** almost bankrupt club. Says more about them than us. Jelly jelly..

Givenchy

Yeah it's pretty embarrassing some of the mental gymnastics going on in that thread to convince themselves Frenkie wants to join United and is just keeping quiet as it might offend cules :lol: Never read so much bullshit.

They should be thankful Barca are trying to force him to leave as in normal circumstances, Frenkie wouldn't look twice at a midtable PL club. I hope for his sake he doesn't go there as it's pretty much career suicide.

Kul_z

That's same theme on every other football forum when talking Barca. Barca is the evil because they sign good players (potentially). They are just jealous of **** almost bankrupt club. Says more about them than us. Jelly jelly..

While i was reading fdj topic there, i was wondering what they expect from summer transfer window from the same board/bosses/owners or whoever or whatever the f is in charge that bought maguire for 87m. Fucking. Harry. Maguire. 87 M. I mean, at least we changed the board that delivered us so many humiliations on and off the field.
Fdj 100m or fuck off would be my offer to them

JamDav1982

It isnt same board or same sporting area of club that signed Maguire.

The likes of Ed Woodward are gone and FDJ is the request of about as good a name coach they could have gone out and got on face of it.

Going with a coach like Ole and a board that did nothing but fail year after year is very different to ETH and new faces above him.

Kul_z

Yeah it's pretty embarrassing some of the mental gymnastics going on in that thread to convince themselves Frenkie wants to join United and is just keeping quiet as it might offend cules :lol: Never read so much bullshit.

They should be thankful Barca are trying to force him to leave as in normal circumstances, Frenkie wouldn't look twice at a midtable PL club. I hope for his sake he doesn't go there as it's pretty much career suicide.

Unreal stuff. I wont call it career suicide, manu is a big club, but from what i saw their fan base and owners(i really dont know who is it) are total cunts

Kul_z

It isnt same board or same sporting area of club that signed Maguire.

The likes of Ed Woodward are gone and FDJ is the request of about as good a name coach they could have gone out and got on face of it.

Going with a coach like Ole and a board that did nothing but fail year after year is very different to ETH and new faces above him.

Arent some american family real owners for 20 years already?

Home of Barca Fans