Sadio Mane

JamDav1982

Folk are obsessed with this fake idea that clubs hate Barca and makes them more difficult to deal with.

Not reality.

Bayern will sell Lewa on their terms whether it is Barca or not.

mc_lovin

Folk are obsessed with this fake idea that clubs hate Barca and makes them more difficult to deal with.

Not reality.

Usually I would agree, but there's a certain climate in Germany about the Spanish clubs (and not just Barcelona). Plus their board are pretty open about it. I can't imagine they aren't affected by this in negotiations in whatever degree.

JamDav1982

Usually I would agree, but there's a certain climate in Germany about the Spanish clubs (and not just Barcelona). Plus their board are pretty open about it. I can't imagine they aren't affected by this in negotiations in whatever degree.

The EPL is the bigger threat if anything and I dont think their board has ever been open about dislike Barca or deal with them in a different way.

It doesnt benefit any other club to treat Barca differently or 'hate' the club. If anything it is a negative for them.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

The EPL is the bigger threat if anything and I dont think their board has ever been open about dislike Barca or deal with them in a different way.

It doesnt benefit any other club to treat Barca differently or 'hate' the club. If anything it is a negative for them.

EPL is a non-story in Germany, noone cares about their 'threat'. But Real/Barca, oh boy, there's some deep rooted hate. And their board has obviously shown that (Rummenigge, Uli and co.).

Back on topic: Bayern know that most of Lewandowskis value lies in his next year, which is why they are hesitant about ~40m... I mean we are willing to commit a shit ton of money for that one year (wages for a couple of years+fee).

Last edited:

shockey80

EPL is a bank for German clubs…mutual back scratching

JamDav1982

EPL is a non-story in Germany, noone cares about their 'threat'. But Real/Barca, oh boy, there's some deep rooted hate. And their board has obviously shown that (Rummenigge, Uli and co.).

Back on topic: Bayern know that most of Lewandowskis value lies in his next year, which is why they are hesitant about ~40m... I mean we are willing to commit a shit ton of money for that one year (wages for a couple of years+fee).

Of course they care about the league with the most money... just as Barca and Real do.

It puts them at a disadvantage to treat Barca and Real differently and it isnt the case. There is no comments from them to suggest they do.

Yannik

EPL is a bank for German clubs…mutual back scratching

it is not back scratching really. We take their money, give them a player worth of money, and that's it.
In the end we're not adding even any value, we just liquified an asset because we have no choice.

khaled_a_d

Barca and Bayern done many deals in the past without issue.
I just think it has more to do with Zhavi than Barca hatred

Barcilliant

Bayern will play hardball for sure. They will hold out for 40-45 at least. They got Mane for cheap and now they will try and make money over that.

topt

According to The Mirror, Mane is expected to earn ?250,000 per week at the Allianz Arena, he'll be the 8th highest earner at the club

MTL_Barca

A lot of this rivalry/hate whatever between clubs is just fan fiction stuff imo. Bayern bosses talk shit about Spanish debt clubs for as long is i can remember, but they also always say they have a good relationship and did plenty of deals in the past without much trouble.

IMO this is more about the player, like when Real wanted to snatch Ribery. Lewandowski isn't just very important for the team, it would also be a bad look to lose Lewandowski easily. New boss in Kahn, Salihamidzic always vulnerable to criticism, they had to let Alaba go and sell Thiago, now Sule as well, last season wasn't all that great especially towards to the end.

Many reasons there to play hardball, doesn't need any hate or agenda against Barca.

shockey80

it is not back scratching really. We take their money, give them a player worth of money, and that's it.
In the end we're not adding even any value, we just liquified an asset because we have no choice.
Thats back scratching. Everyone gets what they want.

Big EPL clubs dont want to develop. German clubs get nice fees…solutions

Temptation

According to The Mirror, Mane is expected to earn ?250,000 per week at the Allianz Arena, he'll be the 8th highest earner at the club

Wow. That's weird.

Only Neuer and Muller should be earning more.

This guy really has a shite agent :lol:

Got awful wages at LFC too and I thought it was just FSG tax...

Home of Barca Fans