Xavi Hernández

serghei

If everything goes to shit & we can't replace dembele we are unlikely to make top 4 next season.

Fati along won't be able to bring the attack, with Torres as his main striking partner, that & FB is our main issues right now, midfield isn't great but it's good enough for top 3 in la Liga.

We'll make top 4 for sure.

The only problem is the next step, the step to becoming a top 5 team in the world is a big one that requires a lot of things to make it happen.

jamrock

Madrid will improve
Atletico have money to improve
Sevilla will improve

We'll be struggling for 4th if due to economic situation, we can't even bring in our free signings.

If we get those at least then yea top 4 is pretty certain.

I'm talking about if we got into the worst situation position due to economic constraints.

JamDav1982

Madrid will improve
Atletico have money to improve
Sevilla will improve

We'll be struggling for 4th if due to economic situation, we can't even bring in our free signings.

If we get those at least then yea top 4 is pretty certain.

I'm talking about if we got into the worst situation position due to economic constraints.

Madrid will but they are ahead already and not going to push Barca out of top four.

Atletico? Not sure they will or what thay is based on and even if they improve wouldnt push Barca out top 4.

Sevilla have ageing team have already lost one CB and lilely to lose the other.. their best two players.

Porque

People predicted Altetico would be far ahead of us this season and that Rodrigo de Paul would take them to the next level, and that we were stupid not to sign him.

Fast forward a year and look what happened.

xXKonan

It'll be like

"Real win by playing ugly football, but we will win the proper way" or something along those lines. But the irony is Real played better football than we currently did. :lol:

KingLeo10

My main issue with him is that he won't bench Busquets.

Unbelievable that he would risk his status as a top 5 Barca legend ever to die on the Busquets hill.

JamDav1982

It'll be like

"Real win by playing ugly football, but we will win the proper way" or something along those lines. But the irony is Real played better football than we currently did. :lol:

Will be less obvious than that. Will be praise of way Liverpool played as underhand way of saying Real dont play good football.

vegitot

I hope Xavi won't be effected much by Madrid's UCL win. But i'm afraid he will be. A declined Madrid side win both Liga and UCL. That will put many pressure.

Madrid's 3 peat haunted us and that ruined club's direction.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi's own decision making will likely be what haunts him more than Real Madrid's success.

Let's see though. Cross your fingers for him making a complete U-turn with regards to his tactics and player selection for the next season.

Home of Barca Fans