Champions League

malvolio

No. I am sure everyone knew that already. But this performance is just a huge reminder how we never are winning cl with him in future.

Well, when was the last time we had a team that would have challenged for CL?

And if you want top GK club should pay up. But looking at our history with GKs don't think that will be the case.

Horatio

You're welcome
what? with who lol?

You can literally toss the entire team in the trash minus like 5 players: Pedri, Ansu, Gavi, Araujo and FDJ.

The rest are straight to trash bin status.

You dont need wc on every position. You need a handful of wc players that will elevate level of entire team. But yeah all players need to at least touch a certain level. Lenglet probably doesnt reach it. I can see garcia pull off performances like carvajal did today.

Barcilliant

Fun fact. When Courtois was at AM I said we should sign him. I got shat on in this forum. Also Zubi had scouted Ter Shit and said he was a better fit because of his distribution lol.

serghei

You dont need wc on every position. You need a handful of wc players that will elevate level of entire team. But yeah all players need to at least touch a certain level. Lenglet probably doesnt reach it. I can see garcia pull off performances like carvajal did today.

Garcia? Never.

Araujo can.

serghei

Dunno. I see a fire in him lol. But does need to improve some areas soon.

How will he improve the naturally mellow state of his muscle fibers? Carvajal has an explosion in his legs and toughness, which make him a better athlete. Did Bartra suddenly get tough and tenacious? No. Still soft.

Horatio

You're welcome
How will he improve the naturally mellow state of his muscle fibers? Carvajal has an explosion in his legs and toughness, which make him a better athlete. Did Bartra suddenly get tough and tenacious? No. Still soft.

Never liked bartra tbf

JamDav1982

Carvajal isnt great been part of a dodgy Real defence in CL and was scudded v Barca.

Did play well tonight but hard to know how much was down to him and how much Diaz been awful and making poor decisions.

El Gato

Villarato!
INB4 Birdy makes it in, just to save him his only contribution to the discussion:

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗱?𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘅𝗚 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲:

Real Madrid (2.15) 3-2 (3.34) PSG

Real Madrid (2.58) 5-4 (4.58) Chelsea

Real Madrid (4.28) 6-5 (4.38) Man City

Real Madrid (0.92) 1-0 (2.19) Liverpool

Lol

FinBarcelonafan

Carvajal isnt great been part of a dodgy Real defence in CL and was scudded v Barca.

Did play well tonight but hard to know how much was down to him and how much Diaz been awful and making poor decisions.

Exactly. I don't rate him, but he did play his ass off, which is more than Barca players do usually in similar games.

FinBarcelonafan

INB4 Birdy makes it in, just to save him his only contribution to the discussion:

�������� ������������?�� ������������������ ���� ���� ������ ������������������ ������������ ���������� ������ ����������:

Real Madrid (2.15) 3-2 (3.34) PSG

Real Madrid (2.58) 5-4 (4.58) Chelsea

Real Madrid (4.28) 6-5 (4.38) Man City

Real Madrid (0.92) 1-0 (2.19) Liverpool

Lol

:auba1:

that's beautiful

FUCK STATISTICS

"Lefty Gomez, an all-star pitcher for the New York Yankees in the 1930's, is credited with saying "I'd rather be lucky than good.""

That should be Real Madrid motto!

Home of Barca Fans