9 - Robert Lewandowski

vuji_31

No way they will not let him. This is done deal. Good deal for is if it is 30mil.

I am more worried about CDM and LB. I belive we will sign Koulibali which is good signing.

Porque

Xavi on Lewandowski signing

When it comes to signings players, age doesn't concern me. We signed Alves when he was 38!
Players take care of themselves and are more professional.

Guy's it's happening wtf!

Xavi: "When it comes to signings players, age doesn't concern me. We signed Alves when he was 38. The older the berry the sweeter the juice.

Journalist: "I thought it was the darker the berry the sweeter the juice"

Xavi: "Alves is pretty dark too"

The full transcript from the presser, for fans of Friday.

MTL_Barca

Well that looked like a goodbye to the fans after the game, and Salihamidzic confirmed he wants to leave.

Let's see. Will probably happen, stunning!

Last edited:

clemente

my man will get to retire in the best city in the Europe, probably earning 20m a year, might not even need to play, I expect him to just pick up some random injury after playing every game for bayern last 5 years

KingLeo10

If he wins us 1 LL in the next 2 years, his transfer will be a big success.

Not a fan of him, but the alternatives are horrifying (Morata, Lukaku)

Catta

For 40mil and huge wages, if he flops, based on our current finaces, that could be a bigger disaster than any of Coutinho, Griezmann or Dembele.

And for people thinking he will be a sure success, the same was said about Messi in France. Lewa is not as clinical as people think, he misses as many clear goals as he scores.

Home of Barca Fans