Snooker

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just the version of Ronnie that I didn’t want to see today. Some very bad misses right now.

His game is totally off. I can smell the choke.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Only 14-11 now, 6-2 to Trump in the afternoon session. This is gonna be some finale in the evening. Hopefully Ronnie wakes up in time and nicks it in the end.

Total-Football

I haven't seen Hendry playing much, but I feel he won most of his titles without having much competition.
Ronnie, on the other hand, always had top-notch players like Higgins, Williams, Selby, Robertson and Trump competing with him.
Hendry's biggest rival was Jimmy White who made only about 300 centuries in his whole career.
If u haven't watched Hendry u missed a lot. Closest thing to a robot playing snooker lol. Ur take is terrible however : Hendry had far more competition then the fodder old ronnie is facing today, including a real rocket ronnie himself.

mesiesta

If u haven't watched Hendry u missed a lot. Closest thing to a robot playing snooker lol. Ur take is terrible however : Hendry had far more competition then the fodder old ronnie is facing today, including a real rocket ronnie himself.

Class of 75 was 17-18 when Hendry already started winning those World Championships.
When they became 22-23, Hendry already started to decline.

raedkuwait

I totally agree, Stephen Hendry was a monster, and a
Master break builder with unbelievable long shots
At his prime no one can come close to him even
Ronie, but ronie is better for being at the top for
So long, and Hendry had tough competition also
Including Jimmy white who was really really good.

Home of Barca Fans