Europa League

Sailor Mars

Why
The new CL format with extra spots for teams too shite to qualify is tailor made for Barcelona

I was under the impression that the new Super League would have some sort of revenue sharing/ salary cap similar to North American sports leagues. That would mitigate some of the financial disparity that oil clubs and the top end Premier Leagues clubs.

And if the playing field is a little more equal in terms of finances, a club like Barca would be able to sign world class players due to the city, climate, club history, prestige, etc.

Porque

Kind of like the sound of the Conference League myself.

(Getting in there first, just in case this shit goes terminal)

gregorrin10

Sevilla joining us...not good. Dortmund, Leipzig, Porto, Sevilla, Leicester, Napoli?, Atalanta/Villarreal, even West Ham. No chance we're winning it. Best I can see us do is get to the semifinals, and even that, if we manage to avoid the mentioned teams before that. If we get Dortmund in any round, Haaland will rip us apart. Hattrick on both matches for him guaranteed.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sevilla joining us...not good. Dortmund, Leipzig, Porto, Sevilla, Leicester, Napoli?, Atalanta/Villarreal, even West Ham. No chance we're winning it. Best I can see us do is get to the semifinals, and even that, if we manage to avoid the mentioned teams before that. If we get Dortmund in any round, Haaland will rip us apart. Hattrick on both matches for him guaranteed.

its over sevilla has won

El Gato

Villarato!
Also allegedly Real and Atleti make 15 million more from not having to split the CL knockouts pot with Barca and Sevilla (pending Villarreal).

Thanks Koeman and Xavi!

zanela

Unless Barca signs a reliable goalscorer this Jan, they wont pass the playoffs, let alone win the whole thing.

Home of Barca Fans