Cr150

Messigician

I admire the way messi always cause problem without speaking

France Football editor in chief: 'Ronaldo has only one ambition and that is to retire with more Ballon d'Or than Messi. I know because he told me' 👀

Ronaldo: 'Pascal Ferr? lied, he used my name to promote himself and to promote the publication he works for. It is unacceptable that the person responsible for awarding such a prestigious prize could lie in this way. And he lied again today. 😡

'The biggest ambition of my career is to win national and international titles for the clubs I represent and for the national team in my country. The biggest ambition of my career is to be a good example for all those who are or want to be professional footballers...' 🙌

KingLeo10

UtdFaithfuls
@UtdFaithfuls
?
4h
Media agenda, ridiculous rankings, Lewandowski robbed... makes you wonder how Cristiano Ronaldo managed to win it 5x when it's always him against the world.

"Him against the world". Lad won 4 Ballon D'Ors at Real fucking Madrid :lol:

Not going to lie. I don't like Pool fans but I'd take Pool being dominant in EPL over United any day of the week.

Messigician

UtdFaithfuls
@UtdFaithfuls
?
4h
Media agenda, ridiculous rankings, Lewandowski robbed... makes you wonder how Cristiano Ronaldo managed to win it 5x when it's always him against the world.

"Him against the world". Lad won 4 Ballon D'Ors at Real fucking Madrid :lol:

Not going to lie. I don't like Pool fans but I'd take Pool being dominant in EPL over United any day of the week.

Ronaldo fans are legit delusional

They need therapy

Morten

Maybe its just my impression, but United-fans seems more invested/obsessed in the Ballon Dor-circus than us, dont know why.

Horatio

You're welcome
Let's be honest: Had he won Euro Cup and after that played shite till November but wouldn't win Ballon d'Or heads would have rolled.

iniestaGOAT

Madrid is the most successful club in the history. You don't need to care about small achievements. Self-confidence.

Ballon d or has nothing to do with teams but stan wars have been rampant these days due to messi and ronaldo domination.

Stan wars will end soon as they are gone and ballondor hype will die down again

Windhook

I live for such moments. Them dying inside:lol:. Such people need to shut up and get over the fact that the greatest player of this generation didn't play for their club.

In the last few weeks there were some interesting things - Cristiano scoring on regular basis in CL, the Juventus documentary showing him motivating and crying in the locker room. The PR didn't work this time, because the rules France Football set to stop Messi getting the award every year from 2009 until 2016 without any doubt, backfired on Cristiano - no major trophy - no Ballon d'Or.

Home of Barca Fans