Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

diDi7

Picked a good day to drop that performance then. He was absolutely bullied from minute 1.

Yeah just seemed to make mistakes and have the opponent get the better of him every time he was involved. Hopefully this is the worst performance he'll have for us.

Even the team in general. Very contrasting display. Borussia were very clinical too and just didn't let Bayern breathe. Not sure how they do this so many times (to a less flattering extent) yet still lose to team like Hertha.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The thing is in dfb cup the oppenents think 'well its only one match, we will be out if we lose so if we give 100% we can beat them' while in bundesliga most teams think 'Well Bayern is too strong, just hope not to get humilated and get the points from other teams'. Fantastic performance from gladbach yesterday.

fergus90

Yeah just seemed to make mistakes and have the opponent get the better of him every time he was involved. Hopefully this is the worst performance he'll have for us.

Even the team in general. Very contrasting display. Borussia were very clinical too and just didn't let Bayern breathe. Not sure how they do this so many times (to a less flattering extent) yet still lose to team like Hertha.

Still young so mistakes will happen. Although when Upa has an off day, he really hits rock bottom doesn't he. Bayern still had quite a few chances last night but seemed to lack sharpness in the final 3rd and like you say the Borussia attackers suffocated the defence.

Birdy

Leipzing - Dortmund so entertaining...

A game played at pace and intensity of x10 compared to the Celta - Barca

JamDav1982

Board fucked up and wouldnt even offer him promotion to Juvenile A. That is all it would have required.

Now playing in top flight in Germany.

Seems to be it matters who the board is how badly people react to these type of young players leaving.

The one position Barca can never bring players through for as well just compounds it.

Last edited:

Rory

Board fucked up and wouldnt even offer him promotion to Juvenile A. That is all it would have required.

Now playing in top flight in Germany.

Seems to be it matters who the board is how badly people react to these type of young players leaving.

Think this just went under the radar for many people here. Absolute incompetence allowing this to happen.

mc_lovin

It's difficult to get angry about stuff like that unless you actively want to. It's just a youth player, I can't remember the last one who left and made us regret that decision.

Shame that he's a CF though :S

ajnotkeith

His stats in U19 Leverkusen so far : 6 starts 2 goals 3 assists. Not great but he has also only just joined so is adapting to a new country at a young age.

Is only just about to turn 17 so young for that age class but is very physically developed for his age compared to other 2004/2005 players so likely part of the reason they moved him up. Has a adult player's physique.

When he was in the under 16s here was dominating on strength and speed.

Horatio

You're welcome
Greuther F?rth seems to be doing really well this season! This team turning out to be quite the revelation.

gregorrin10

We're gonna play Bayern at an empty Allianz Arena. With this and the Xavi effect and Bayern already confirmed 1st I'm actually thinking of betting on us in that match, in combination with both to score. Gonna have to wait after GW 5 for them to come out, but i'm guessing the odds are for sure gonna be something insane, like 8, since a pure win will already be 5 or 6, so it's pure value. Totally worth trying a fiver or even a tenner on it. Hopefully we beat Benfica first so we go there without pressure, but still crazy motivated to give them hell, and I'm sure Xavi will be extra fired up to show Europe we ain't out of the tier 1, or we're at least making a comeback to it again.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We're gonna play Bayern at an empty Allianz Arena. With this and the Xavi effect and Bayern already confirmed 1st I'm actually thinking of betting on us in that match, in combination with both to score. Gonna have to wait after GW 5 for them to come out, but i'm guessing the odds are for sure gonna be something insane, like 8, since a pure win will already be 5 or 6, so it's pure value. Totally worth trying a fiver or even a tenner on it. Hopefully we beat Benfica first so we go there without pressure, but still crazy motivated to give them hell, and I'm sure Xavi will be extra fired up to show Europe we ain't out of the tier 1, or we're at least making a comeback to it again.

I don't think the Allianz Arena will be empty, it should be at 25% capacity due to the latest COVID restrictions Bavaria/the city of Munich has imposed. Also, there is still a small chance that by December 8th infection rate in Bavaria and the rest of Germany improves to the point that they roll back some of the latest round of restrictions.

Home of Barca Fans