6 - Gavi

iniestaGOAT

He got bullied in quite a few moments today but lets not pretend Pedri lit up the Madrid games either. It's a very tough ask to go against the likes of Kroos & Modric at 17/18.

He is too young and be is a boy getting bullied put there but he has fight in him, something missing from the team.

He should be starting in 6 years when he is fully developed and he will just br 23

Gaudi

My biggest problem with him and Pedri is that they are from the sam mold, also, I think as young kids they should be taking some risks from time to time. They are both playing it too safe, basically one or the other will play.

JamDav1982

Wolfe too quick to jump gun when didnt even know what happened.

Real players diving all over the shop all game and faking injuries as game in last minutes though.

mc_lovin

You'd be right if it were Alaba

Tons of acting. He got brushed with a boot. Peak Busquets this

Courtois had the worst looking scene of the game :S

But even there I wouldn't accuse him of cheating, I am sure he felt something. All in all it was a pretty tame Clasico.

El Gato

Villarato!
Courtois had the worst looking scene of the game :S

But even there I wouldn't accuse him of cheating, I am sure he felt something. All in all it was a pretty tame Clasico.

Cheating at the end of the game is standard and everyone does it, no problem
In fact I was quite disappointed in approach to the game in general so Im not in the madridista camp on this

This here is min 53 and poor lad having seizures from a toe brush while also feeling his neck, bless him :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
That what that is?
What's he clutching his neck for then? Spasms going from his ankle to the lymph nodes? :lol:

ajnotkeith

Mario Cortegana @goal : "Real Madrid players laughed at the comparison of Gavi and Kroos on social media in the dressing room."

vegitot

Lol why there is a comparison of Gavi and Kroos :lol:

Just wait till they browse this forum and see a retardo claim Puig is top 5 best midfielder in the world :tata:

Home of Barca Fans