Basketball/NBA

KingLeo10

I hope this isn't another year with Bron getting no help. Not looking good atm.

He's on a team with Anthony Davis, Westbrook, Dwight Howard, Rondo, Carmelo Anthony, DeAndre Jordan, and Avery Bradley

:lol: Maybe he needs KD and Giannis also to win a ring

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This feels like the end of our amigo era in 2020

I don't have that much interest in the NBA, but I doubt these group of oldies can win a championship. Frankly I wouldn't even put money on them getting out of the West.

Windhook

Reminds me of that 2003/04 Lakers that had Kobe, Shaq, Gary Payton, Karl Malone and they lost the finals against the more balanced Detroit Pistons. Can't say Lakers are washed up, but too many individuals on that roster that seek individual glory.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think there's a bigger chance Dame $$$ goes to Philly for Ben Simmons or Brooklyn for Kyrie tbh.

Hardy

I'm hearing a certain FT line merchant is already complaining about the new rules, another one (the biggest one) is having the biggest slump of his career. it's only the beginning but I'm really looking forward for the impact this new directive will have on the stats of some superstars.

Windhook

The new NBA defensive rules are making some of the FT relying big players make them look ridicilous like James Harden this season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Reminds me of that 2003/04 Lakers that had Kobe, Shaq, Gary Payton, Karl Malone and they lost the finals against the more balanced Detroit Pistons. Can't say Lakers are washed up, but too many individuals on that roster that seek individual glory.

That was a sensational series. Rasheed & Chauncey absolutely embarrassed them

Great example of hype being defeated by teamwork, no one gave the Pistons a chance in that series...and they dominated it

Home of Barca Fans