Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Bartomeu strikes back! Discusses Messi and Laporta's failures in a stunning attack.

Bartomeu: ?Letting Messi go in the summer is a decision I did not like, it is very bad in my opinion. Messi came here at the age of 13. He is the best player in the history of football. His contract ended, so he left for free.?

Bartomeu: ?He (Messi) was the highest paid player in the world but he produced. These amounts, he returned the investment and was worth the salary. Therefore, we had the means to pay him.?

Bartomeu: ?I fought a lot for Messi to stay so it hurts me a lot that he left at the end. He told me he wanted to go and I asked him where, and he said he did not know. I could not allow him to play in another team in the Champions League.?

Bartomeu: ?In my era we won 22 titles and more other titles in other industries at the club. We had profits of 190 million euros, but the situation became complicated because of the Covid-19. Our financial position before the Covid was approved by the league and by UEFA.?
Bartomeu: ?Without Covid, the losses stand at just 50 million.?

Bartomeu: "Douglas and Matheus Fernandes? The President does not decide in these cases. The people of the sports area are listened to and paid attention. Sometimes they get it right and other times they don't."

Bartomeu: "The signing of Mbapp? was valued, but the technicians preferred Demb?l?."

Bartomeu: "Seti?n didn't do well, in fact he did very badly."

🚨🚨| Bartomeu: ?In July 2020 I reached an agreement to renew with Messi for two more seasons, but then everything collapsed. We have to ask Messi why.?

Last edited:

Rassvet

Bartomeu strikes back! Discusses Messi and Laporta's failures in a stunning attack.

Bartomeu: ?Letting Messi go in the summer is a decision I did not like, it is very bad in my opinion. Messi came here at the age of 13. He is the best player in the history of football. His contract ended, so he left for free.?

Bartomeu: ?He (Messi) was the highest paid player in the world but he produced. These amounts, he returned the investment and was worth the salary. Therefore, we had the means to pay him.?

Bartomeu: ?I fought a lot for Messi to stay so it hurts me a lot that he left at the end. He told me he wanted to go and I asked him where, and he said he did not know. I could not allow him to play in another team in the Champions League.?

Bartomeu: ?In my era we won 22 titles and more other titles in other industries at the club. We had profits of 190 million euros, but the situation became complicated because of the Covid-19. Our financial position before the Covid was approved by the league and by UEFA.?
Bartomeu: ?Without Covid, the losses stand at just 50 million.?

Bartomeu: "Douglas and Matheus Fernandes? The President does not decide in these cases. The people of the sports area are listened to and paid attention. Sometimes they get it right and other times they don't."

Bartomeu: "The signing of Mbapp? was valued, but the technicians preferred Demb?l?."

Bartomeu: "Seti?n didn't do well, in fact he did very badly."

����| Bartomeu: ?In July 2020 I reached an agreement to renew with Messi for two more seasons, but then everything collapsed. We have to ask Messi why.?

I always thought he never had any intent on leaving before the 8-2

Messigician

Socios won't vote him back in :lol: Anyone with some sense would keep this clown and his traveling circus out. People won't suddenly forget the sh*tshow he ran.

He is trending in Catalonia actually and been gaining lots of popularity with his honest interviews explaining what happened.

I posted it all on the Bartomeu Announces Presidency Campaign thread

BBZ8800

Cassano said that CR7 is not even among 5 best players of all time.

He said those are: Messi, Pele, Maradona, Cruijff, Ronaldo9.

Christian Bobo Vieri, who was interviewing Cassano, replied: agreed. Except that top5 for me are: Messi, Pele, Maradona, Van Basten and Ronaldo9.

Vieri's reply is interesting because on our forum we rarely hear Van Basten as a top5.
We usually rate footballers with more flair and trickery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans