Raheem Sterling

malvolio

High time Pep does something for us :coffee:

Like a rich sibling helping you out in tough times

Don't really like this diving bitch, but I'd take him for a modest fee.

Pep will probably end up at Barcelona in the future, so it would be nice of him.

Messi983

A loan in January with affordable non-obligatory buy option in summer (just in case he'd immediately fit into the team and play on a high level, otherwise send him back to England) would be ok. Clearly better than spending 60m on Olmo.

Raketa10

A loan in January with affordable non-obligatory buy option in summer (just in case he'd immediately fit into the team and play on a high level, otherwise send him back to England) would be ok. Clearly better than spending 60m on Olmo.

Why the hell would they loan him out? No way in hell this happens.

Messi983

As [MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION] said he might ask to leave if not getting minutes in a year before WC. I was talking more about what would be sensible from Barca's standpoint but don't think City would be totally opposite to loaning him either.

Only clubs that can afford to buy him are EPL clubs (and I guess City would prefer not to sell him inside the league), PSG (they might be interested next summer if Mbappe leaves but think they'll go for Haaland or another #9 instead), Bayern (they have likes of Gnabry and Coman on the bench so don't need him) and Madrid (they don't really need him with Mbappe likely coming and Vinicius explosion so far this season). So that leaves us and maybe Juve (knowing them they would surely also prefer a loan with a buy option). Not saying he'll surely come but if there is interest on both sides (Barca and Sterling) then I think we could negotiate a solid deal with City.

Messi983

Who would Pep want from Barca?

He can take his pick from Busi, Pique, Alba, Roberto, Coutinho, Dembele, Lenglet, MATS, Mavericky, Luuk De Jong, Braithwaite,...

We can also give him a special offer. Buy one for 1€, get two for free.

Laplacian

Pep and a good chunk of the upper management have strong ties with Barcelona. Several of them were former footballers for the clubs, with at least two (Pep and Txiki) being a part of the dream team.

Considering their frontline is stacked, asking a little bit of charity from them isn't exactly crazy.

vuji_31

I think in summee there is real chance for loan or transfer.

If laporta does not go mad and spend everything on Olmo

Mateka

Frenkie De Jong has confirmed that Pep Guardiola tried to lure him to Manchester City ahead of his move to Barcelona.

The Catalan giants announced the 21-year-old's transfer from Ajax on Wednesday for a fee of €75 milliion.

The Blues are knowingly on the look out for a deep-lying midfielder to provide competition for Fernandinho, who turns 34 in May.
MUEN 24/1/19

Sterling for FDJong ?

Joan

Frenkie De Jong has confirmed that Pep Guardiola tried to lure him to Manchester City ahead of his move to Barcelona.

The Catalan giants announced the 21-year-old's transfer from Ajax on Wednesday for a fee of ?75 milliion.

The Blues are knowingly on the look out for a deep-lying midfielder to provide competition for Fernandinho, who turns 34 in May.
MUEN 24/1/19

Sterling for FDJong ?

Nay. Barca's not retarded.

vuji_31

Probably gonna happen after this season.

He will want exit.

I am fine with that if he brings us few good players.

Home of Barca Fans