Ronald Koeman

malvolio

With the fixtures coming up, I reckon our next win of the season will be against Kiev, one month from now.

2 months of horror are coming up. Cherry on top will be against Bayern on the 8th of December.

Messigician

Koeman: "The Bar?a of today is not the Bar?a of eight years ago."

Koeman: "Watching the squad list... What are we going to do? Play tiki-taka? We have done what had to be done."

Koeman: "We played with the 4-3-3 formation in the beginning, but we don't have speed on the wings. With Ansu and Demb?l? we would have it... If you don't understand me, excuse me, the fault is mine."

Barcelona attempted 54 crosses against Granada, of which only 14 were succesful.

? @Barzaboy

Dude has turned us into the Spanish Everton lmfao

How the standards have fallen.

Under " Retardo" fanbase be like WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD IN THE WORLD ONLY VAVLERDE IS HOLDING US BACK LITERALLY ANYONE WOULD BE BETTER"

We then went to EXCITED TO SEE A TEAM WITHOUT SUAREZ RAKITIC VIDAL HOLDING US BACK

We then went to EXCITED TO SEE A TEAM WITHOUTMESSI HOLDING US BACK AND EVERYONE PASSINGTO HIM

To reach the climax of playing hoofball to LDJ an hoping for the best as we fight for 5th.

Banter club

gulaman

Xavi is the only realistic manager that would would improve things. Rodgers is a very good manager and 10 times better than Koeman but I don't think he speaks Spanish and not sure how he'd cope outside his comfort zone of England and in the pressure-cooker environment of Barcelona.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi is the only realistic manager that would would improve things. Rodgers is a very good manager and 10 times better than Koeman but I don't think he speaks Spanish and not sure how he'd cope outside his comfort zone of England and in the pressure-cooker environment of Barcelona.

Rodgers speaks very good Spanish.

serghei

We should try again 3-4-3 with Mingueza right, Araujo left, and De Jong center. Would look the best with it. Pedri - Gavi higher up, and Roberto/Dest - Alba on the sides.

Fati - Depay - Dembele when possible up front.

This with a better possession manager would go well imo. Better than current shitshow that's for sure.

1863668-FC-Barcelona.jpg

Very easy transition into a 4-3-3 as well. Whenever De Jong pushes up, the fullbacks drop a bit and a CBs tighten up inside and you have a back 4 in a couple of seconds.

Home of Barca Fans