Erling Braut Haaland

snowy

Erlin Hood strikes again

Datz not a lob, datz an ARCH xD

Keeper's view -->
MO-St-Louis-Arch-shutterstock_270828467.jpg

Last edited:

Hardy

he's the biggest freak of nature we've ever seen in a long time. a tall player with that pace I mean :lol:

JerseyAddict

We must get him somehow, imagine Madrid getting both Mbappe and Haaland

Agreed but... Barcelona has no money and no team to bring top class players. Where could they get money to pay Haaland. Plus, if they get it, rest of the players would rebel while signing cuts to splash insane salary and clauses for a newcomer.

Morten

I doubt he will reach their level without a rival to keep him motivated for 15 years. He's looking like a just about guaranteed all time great though.

Ronaldo's level is reachable, Haaland could get there.
Messi-level? Guess he could become a better goalscorer, but its a weird comparison to make otherwise.

FinBarcelonafan

Ronaldo's level is reachable, Haaland could get there.
Messi-level? Guess he could become a better goalscorer, but its a weird comparison to make otherwise.

Yeah, I think Haaland is Ronaldo copy. I could see him bang goals at 36 doing what Ronaldo does now. Same style.

Mateka

For those who need some fantasy land today:

Barcelona are preparing to bid for Borussia Dortmund and Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland, 21, Manchester United's France star Paul Pogba, 28, and Spain playmaker Dani Olmo, 23. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Home of Barca Fans