Luuk De Jong

JohnN

Waste of space. Too slow and doesn't know what technique is. Why even sign him, play a kid instead, save money.

Messigician

I cannot stress enough how bad he was

Record breaker!

Luuke De Jong
0/10 official rating

Minutes played 66
Goals 0
Assists 0
Shots on target 0
Shots off target 0
Shots blocked 0
Dribbles successful 0
Dribbles attempted 0
Crosses 0
Long passes 0
Long balls 0
Key passes 0

Stunning! The worst performance ever!!!

You won't find this type of player starting in the 3rd division let alone for Barcelona vs Bayern

FinBarcelonafan

Koeman made the mistake. he should never play Luuk vs Bayern. He doesn't hgave the legs for it.

Luuk is only useful if we can get the ball close to the box etc.

This is on Koeman.

Messi983

Guys, please be kind to him, it's not his fault he's here.

I think after some time with the team he could actually be useful against worse opponents but he clearly has no business playing against top teams as a starter.

We've not had many other options today though.

jairzinho

Shouldn't have started. Not mobile enough. Bayern knew that too that's why they pressed so high up. Don't think our players are used to playing with a 'target man' either.

Messi983

Shouldn't have started. Not mobile enough. Bayern knew that too that's why they pressed so high up. Don't think our players are used to playing with a 'target man' either.

They would press us high regardless of who would play. The only player in current team they would be somewhat "affraid" of would be Dembele but wouldn't even worry too much about his speed having Alphonso Davies who could easily keep up with him.

Bobo32

I thought he did what he could do pretty well, chested the ball back nicely a couple of times etc.
He obviously isn't a great player but his stats were probably better than Depays for example

FinBarcelonafan

They would press us high regardless of who would play. The only player in current team they would be somewhat "affraid" of would be Dembele but wouldn't even worry too much about his speed having Alphonso Davies who could easily keep up with him.

and Dembele making the decisions

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I thought he did what he could do pretty well, chested the ball back nicely a couple of times etc.
He obviously isn't a great player but his stats were probably better than Depays for example

he was too slow in pressing, covering the passing lanes, etc. Lost almost all of his aerial duels, pretty poor for a hold-up target man.

zanela

If he was any slower he'd be moving backwards

:lol:

Koeman turning Barca into Eredivisie B team. Its like if you are a substandard/nothing player and dream of playing for a top club, trust Barca to realize this dream. Barca has a penchant for signing such players more than any other top european club.

Home of Barca Fans