Xavi Hernandez

Porque

Pique's FC Andorra are currently beating Al-Rayyan of the Qatari Stars League 2-1 in a friendly. Al-Rayyan finished second in the league last year behind Al-Sadd and now have Laurent Blanc as manager.

Only a friendly of course, but puts the level of Qatari football in perspective.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Laporta: "Xavi Hern?ndez? We have a great relationship, nothing has changed. I like him a lot both as a person and professionally. He knows what role he will have in the future."

#Xavi2023?

TheStig

#xavi2021?

I think it's finally his time. A team without Messi that he can develop as he wants. Koeman won't last long and no top coaches are avaliable.

jairzinho

Would take a hard pass on Xavi. Club needs to go in a new direction. As far away as possible from the old style, old culture, old way of playing. Trying to resurrect whatever we did years ago won't work. Just my opinion.

FinBarcelonafan

Would take a hard pass on Xavi. Club needs to go in a new direction. As far away as possible from the old style, old culture, old way of playing. Trying to resurrect whatever we did years ago won't work. Just my opinion.

True and the more you read about him, the more he sounds like another spoiled Amigo. Like you said, new direction and a new generation.

Home of Barca Fans