Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

I find Reyna very ordinary. There was a lot of hype about him but very rarely makes the right decision with the ball.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol: It's not an indictment against your team's quality (because you've been good in the CL during the 10 year stretch) as much as it is the rest of the league and their philosophy of accepting 2nd fiddle to Bayern. Honestly, makes for terrible viewing because there is 0 suspense. Same was the case for Juventus for a while and QSG now.

diDi7

:lol::lol: It's not an indictment against your team's quality (because you've been good in the CL during the 10 year stretch) as much as it is the rest of the league and their philosophy of accepting 2nd fiddle to Bayern. Honestly, makes for terrible viewing because there is 0 suspense. Same was the case for Juventus for a while and QSG now.

I also find it quite annoying that the rest of the clubs just can't seem to get there. It's difficult, of course. Makes us always look bad but I mean - stooping down a level to make it competitive also doesn't make sense. Everyone follows the same rules.

A club like Hamburg, especially, should not be caught in 2. Bundesliga limbo the way they are. And as long as Dortmund remains a feeder club and other clubs are more attractive for players seeking trophies - don't really see it changing soon. But it can happen. Juventus is proof of this, except the clubs in Serie A definitely have more historical clout.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Have to say it also speaks for bayern's mentality that they dont lose the motivation to win the titles. There were seasons in which dortmund was 10 points ahead them but bayern caught them.

stb_1

Bundesliga a joke.

How long before Ligue 1 overtakes it? Right now they are basically the same. 1 super team (Bayern, PSG), then the rest. Dortmund are pretending to be big until Bayern wants their players.

Sterlingfan2000

Fking Bayern bought the coach , the best defender and 1 core player from the second place in the League.

Disgusting farmer League. It's more farmers then Ligue 1

serghei

Fking Bayern bought the coach , the best defender and 1 core player from the second place in the League.

Disgusting farmer League. It's more farmers then Ligue 1

Well, tbh, the other clubs seem very happy to be suppliers for Bayern. There's no real derby in that league since there is no club that is Bayern's rival.

I still remember how zen the Dortmund players were after losing the title to Bayern 2 years ago. Something like, we gave a good fight, next year we hope to be better :lol:. This is Villareal-level ambition.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans