La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-1

serghei

Man's spent so many years coaching mid-table teams he thinks mid-table teams are Barca's rivals :lol: :lol:

My bet is that EV became a faceless man in the last 2 years, training in Braavos. And now he's come back as a Barca manager wearing Koeman's face.

SmilerBam

Didn't watched the game. Were we was shit as the scoreline suggests and the posts here? Mind you, a win is a win. Was Depay the better player again? Griezzyboy invisible? Someone enlighten me.

JerseyAddict

Didn't watched the game. Were we was shit as the scoreline suggests and the posts here? Mind you, a win is a win. Was Depay the better player again? Griezzyboy invisible? Someone enlighten me.

Win is a win... but man... we struggle... Griez is a PIECE of shit for a player. Memphis doeswhat he can.FDJ also. Araujo is a boss. MATS is a hole on the goal. ETC..

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Horrible game, but I think we'll do better once Pedri comes back, there was no connectivity in midfield without him. Also almost all attacks came through Depay, Getafe defence knew that and were isolating him easily, once we replace Braithwaite with Coutinho/Fati, attack should be more balanced. Of course the logical thing would be to also bench Griezmann, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

SmilerBam

Win is a win... but man... we struggle... Griez is a PIECE of shit for a player. Memphis doeswhat he can.FDJ also. Araujo is a boss. MATS is a hole on the goal. ETC..

So nothing changes. I literally can't believe how we still play Griezzman. I hope once Aguero and Fati return, i'll never see the sight of him.

JerseyAddict

So nothing changes. I literally can't believe how we still play Griezzman. I hope once Aguero and Fati return, i'll never see the sight of him.

As long as he is on a big fat paycheck we will see him on the pitch. I hope we will be replaced with either Dembouz or Fati or Aguero (with shifting positions in attack).. .but we are stuck with him till the end. He will milk Barca as other fro the "fraternite".

Home of Barca Fans