Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Gnidrologist

Was p. good defensively 2cnd, but hos forward action always seem tad naive. He just doesn't have cleverness and cunning of giid attacking FB. Can get past his man from time to time, which is still better than what Semedo provided.

serghei

He was fine I thought. No major errors, pretty tidy in his ball control and passing but he is lacking something in the last third that Alba still has by comparison.

serghei

you can clearly see the ability it's just that he is somewhat confused as to how to apply it

Yea. Same feeling. He does many things right but the final touch is not there. I think he can end up like a sort of Jordi Alba for RB. Sadly, he won't be a top class defender, but as a playmaking RB he can be a success.

Last edited:

Bobo32

Yea. Same feeling. He does many things right but the final touch is not there. I think he can end up like a sort of Jordi Alba for RB. Sadly, he won't be a top class defender, but as a playmaking RB he can be a success.

...but Jordi Alba is the best LB the club ever had, and maybe the best the sport ever had...
Dest is mediocre, and very expectedly, it's already tough to find many positive comments about him even after just one (1) year at the club, while he is still only 21 or something... Imagine the comments when he is 25 and didn't improve much!

Messigician

...but Jordi Alba is the best LB the club ever had, and maybe the best the sport ever had...
Dest is mediocre, and very expectedly, it's already tough to find many positive comments about him even after just one (1) year at the club, while he is still only 21 or something... Imagine the comments when he is 25 and didn't improve much!

Tf lol Marcelo and Roberto Carlos played tennis?

Home of Barca Fans