Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

It breaks my heart to see Messi crying, I truly believe this hurts him as much as it hurts most of us.

Thank you and all the best legend, hope to see you back at the club in a few years, as you hoped as well.

Maybe when Pique takes over. While Laporta is here, no way.

Nazario1985

1 CL is costing PSG 2 billions. :lol:

Di Matteo is laughing.

Chute :alveshat:

market-expanditure.jpg

Messigician

I know you are just jesting but "budget pr?visionnel" has a purposeful meaning. It is not a binding budget but just what you expect it to be. Then, if you happen to chance on a 222 millions euros purchase of a brazilian, you have just to give the necessary documents proving you have the money to carry on. Nothing difficult for QSI.

I know people don't know how DNCG works and they took L'Equipe article as face value when it said PSG HAS TO sell for 180 millions. It is just what PSG wanted or expected to do. If they don't sell for that much, the owner will just have to fork more money to balance tha account.

But but you said PSG are totally self sustaining since 2017 :/

Nazario1985

Yeah, they'd really be idiots if they let a site like transfermarkt look into their back dealings.

Ok dude, just showed you PSG spend way less than PepCity & FCB with also zero CL in the same period and you flifloping some backdoor shit.

By the same sources of yours we can say the same thing for FCB/Juve & City

And they all ended up having a way better team & a club than we have now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Maybe when Pique takes over. While Laporta is here, no way.

I don’t necessarily think Messi is leaving on bad terms with Laporta. We will see what happens in 4 or 5 years when Messi is done playing, Laporta might or might not be here then.

At some point Messi will return at some capacity, most likely will be the ambassador role, I think.

Windhook

1 CL is costing PSG 2 billions. :lol:

Di Matteo is laughing.

All that money and not having won a single European trophy. Pathetic.

I'm still against the Super League idea, but UEFA is doing nothing to improve the situation. Traditional big clubs with socios style of management (Barca, Real and Bayern) are powerless to compete on market against state-run clubs like PSG and Man City. And now some of them are bankrupt.

serghei

Ok dude, just showed you PSG spend way less than PepCity & FCB with also zero CL in the same period and you flifloping some backdoor shit.

By the same sources of yours we can say the same thing for FCB/Juve & City

And they all ended up having a way better team & a club than we have now.

It was a joke dude. Relax...

Besides, we pay the price for spending more than we could afford. Night and day. PSG goes on and on until the oil dries up or the Qataris get bored.

Also spending is way more than just transfers. That's just the most visible and easily measured form of expenditure.

Last edited:

Valdario

Imagine supporting PSG bro, watching Ligue 1 week in week out just to keep track of Messi's greatness, that could never be me.

I'm just joking, allez messi!!

Messigician

Bartoemu speaks!

Will go into details about PSG's relationship with Barcelona and why he is one of the Socios who is suing PSG to prevent Messi from moving there.

If one man can save us from Messi leaving it's him...

Nazario1985

It was a joke dude. Relax...

Besides, we pay the price for spending more than we could afford. Night and day. PSG goes on and on until thr oil dries up or the Qataris get bored

It's not only how much we spent and if it was more than we can afford, it's more of what we ended up with regarding the squad.

Your blinded hate of PSG funding and not a word about Chelsea & City is weird, yes I know they fucked us in the ass more than once, but who will have mercy on a stupid board ?

They know how to play politics with UEFA and France regulations and that's is what you want from a board not some socio blabla like we will never sell our souls or some shit like that.

Funny thing is most stories about corruption happens in Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans