F1

fergus90

Good battle between Alonso and Hamilton. Hamilton doesn’t stop bitching and moaning until he’s 1st basically.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Red Bull have a chance at Spa with Bottas' grid penalty.

Obviously need to avoid any major incidents and Perez need to do better than he's done in recent races.

Hardy

:crbust:

E7t8jG1XEAwAmFp

mesiesta

Red Bull have a chance at Spa with Bottas' grid penalty.

Obviously need to avoid any major incidents and Perez need to do better than he's done in recent races.

Red Bull may also get quite big penalties because they will be forced to change their engines.

DonAK

Red Bull may also get quite big penalties because they will be forced to change their engines.

Yeah, that's a pretty stupid rule with the expense cap thing. You shouldn't get screwed over by that when other drivers are responsible for you having to change engines.

DonAK

Y'all really think Lewis "GOAT' Hamilton won't keep winning till 2025 or 2030?

He won't once his reflexes start fading away and no one really knows how the Mercedes car will look with the changes coming into effect next year.

Man shouldn't even be winning this year. He's had some insane luck while Verstappen has had some really bad luck and keep getting taken out :lol:

But fair play to him because he's been impeccable himself while Bottas keep sliding around.

DonAK

Personally hope Ferrari can get back even though their lack of class towards Alonso and Vettel last few years have pissed me off. Otherwise they'll lose Leclerc too.

El Gato

Villarato!
Always fascinated why folk are rooting for Max. Isn't the man a gigantic wanker racing for the most unlikable team around? Certainly comes across as such. Seems a standard sentiment of getting Lewis off the top by any means, which I can understand.

Horatio

You're welcome
Always fascinated why folk are rooting for Max. Isn't the man a gigantic wanker racing for the most unlikable team around? Certainly comes across as such. Seems a standard sentiment of getting Lewis off the top by any means, which I can understand.

Max is Dutch. Which means he is very straight and honest with people. Some people will be able to handle it while others not as much.

DonAK

Max is Dutch. Which means he is very straight and honest with people. Some people will be able to handle it while others not as much.

I'm indifferent to the Red Bull/Max vs Mercedes/Hamilton battle and who wins, all I ask for is it going down to the last races and being exciting all the way through....and Ferrari and Leclerc in particular improving and winning the battle for 3rd in the WCC vs McLaren.

As for Max or Mad Max as he used to be, I understand he's toned down a lot from his earlier years when he was immature and a dickhead and drove like a madman. I read that Red Bull restricted how much access his father had to him on races, as his father is known to be a woman beater, a dickhead and an absolute maniac who somehow escaped a prison sentence when he tried to kill his ex or something.

He's probably becoming his own man instead of having his crazy dad influencing him in all the wrong ways, even if he's often with him. I think the perception people had of him is changed or changing and he is as Horatio points out very straight forward and honest like a lot of Dutch people.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
You know more about him than I do. Don’t follow F1 as much. Just read comments of his previous teammates who are pretty positive about him. Also lad is 23 still. Probably thinks he is on top of the world.

ebc_99

Verstappen is the most exciting driver to watch, without him F1 would be really boring the past couple of years.

He has performed wonderfully this year and should be 50 or 60 points in front, but he has been unlucky, hopefully things turn around for him in the second half of the season.

I think he has surpassed Hamilton as the best driver in F1 now, and hopefully he has the chance to prove it from here on out.

Home of Barca Fans