Sergio Ramos

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is a money man. As much as Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. They are not bagging the highest salaries for nothing and experiencing great sadness or flirting with Chelsea/City whenever they feel they are not getting enough.

Much like Cristiano Ronaldo, Mbapp? has a plan for his career in mind. He first stayed in France because he wanted to leave a mark in his own country. Then he had already planned to make his legacy in other places. Being a L1 club is now the biggest burden for PSG in that case. MU couldn't keep the portuguese when he wanted out. It is what it is.

It is both sad and relieved (just a little, not much) for me to realize that Real Madrid is still at the top of the food chain.

Newcomer

Most of PSG fans don't really have a problem about him leaving per se but the fact he is throwing new excuses whenever he is questionned about contract talks. One day, he was supposed to say his decision around the end of season, then after the euros, now it is after seeing the recruits, or that he doesn't trust Leonardo. Excuses after excuses. The latest was that PSG weren't offering enough money on this new contract. It seems evident for me he is just making it up as it goes to gain time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most of PSG fans don't really have a problem about him leaving per se but the fact he is throwing new excuses whenever he is questionned about contract talks. One day, he was supposed to say his decision around the end of season, then after the euros, now it is after seeing the recruits, or that he doesn't trust Leonardo. Excuses after excuses. The latest was that PSG weren't offering enough money on this new contract. It seems evident for me he is just making it up as it goes to gain time.

Perhaps he has set his mind on leaving and is just dragging his feet with excuses to make sure PSG doesn't sell him this summer, so he can walk free next summer and pocket that hefty sign-on bonus from Real Madrid? The cynic in me thinks.

Newcomer

Perhaps he has set his mind on leaving and is just dragging his feet with excuses to make sure PSG doesn't sell him this summer, so he can walk free next summer and pocket that hefty sign-on bonus from Real Madrid? The cynic in me thinks.

Yeah and this is what we PSG fans do not like.

Neymar left Bar?a but you got a 222 millions sweetener however badly you spent it.

El Gato

Villarato!

There's still 6 weeks so nothing's certain

Can't remember if Premier League window still closes before the season starts? Anyone?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There's still 6 weeks so nothing's certain

Can't remember if Premier League window still closes before the season starts? Anyone?

For me it is pretty much out of the question that Mbappe will move this summer: (1) He is still wishy washy about renewing with PSG (2) PSG won't sell, even just for pride (3) you guys have no money for him anyways.

Blackened

Ramos is going to set things straight. He has will be the one player everyone will look up to. Expect Neymar and Mbappe play with a fired-up attitude. Might win the CL.

Richard.H

Still very weird to me to see him in a PSG jersey. Something is just off. I know RM is our rival, but I always thought of him as the type of player to retire with the club. He is basically the Puyol equivalent to RM.

El Gato

Villarato!
Still very weird to me to see him in a PSG jersey. Something is just off. I know RM is our rival, but I always thought of him as the type of player to retire with the club. He is basically the Puyol equivalent to RM.

Has to leave at some point. The cynic in me thinks the sooner the better when reaching this age. It does suck knowing we may not have his like for years and years now

serghei

Yeah, very strange... Imagine if we see Messi playing for some other European team.

Home of Barca Fans