New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ok. Great. I found some on Nike but they don't have print so I have to get one. Thank you.

You are very welcome. Also the official Camp Nou online store still has the el Clasico jersey in stock by the way which you can customize. I got mine with Puyol’s name and number. :)

JerseyAddict

Oh... I did a quick search, looks like that seems to be the case everywhere. In a way I am happy because it means we are getting some decent money. :p

How much I bought in last 2 seasons they can keep Sergi Roberto in a squad LoooL

Btw. They auto-renewed my Barca TV+ season for 24.99. last year I got it on BlackFriday for 1e so in a way that is a bit of "pozitive" income for the club :boss:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How much I bought in last 2 seasons they can keep Sergi Roberto in a squad LoooL

Btw. They auto-renewed my Barca TV+ season for 24.99. last year I got it on BlackFriday for 1e so in a way that is a bit of "pozitive" income for the club :boss:

:thumbsup: I applaud it. :yes: Me too, I think these are the things we Cules can do to help our club in this time of financial crisis.

JerseyAddict

[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION]

Check this out, apparently they still have the el Clasico jersey available in size S through XL, with authentic printing as well. It is a legit online store based in Poland that I have bought from before.

https://www.amstadion.com/fc-barcelona-el-clasico-jersey-with-your-name-2020-21-nike-ck9890-481.html

I just "wandered" on that site yesterday and I wondered are they legit or not... They don't have Messi print :(
I ordered from Nike. I'll get the nameset from legit sites in Spain.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just "wandered" on that site yesterday and I wondered are they legit or not... They don't have Messi print :(
I ordered from Nike. I'll get the nameset from legit sites in Spain.

Yeah they are legit, I have bought from them a few times, all official licensed products.

JerseyAddict

Great info. Thanks

Since Brexit there are less shops available. I am not fond paying customs and VAT cause GB wanted to exit. Not my cup of tea. LoL

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great info. Thanks

Since Brexit there are less shops available. I am not fond paying customs and VAT cause GB wanted to exit. Not my cup of tea. LoL

For me I'd have loved to order directly from the club's official Camp Nou online store but they only ship to Europe so far. A few times I ordered from there because I wanted to get the official Play typography printed on the jerseys that was not available elsewhere, plus I wanted to cut out the middle man and let the club make some direct profits. :p

As to other resources based in EU (not including the UK), I'd say Futbol Emotion is great as their prices are competitive and their shipping is superb (10 euros with DHL that will arrive in 4 or 5 days from Spain). AmStadion is not bad, they sometimes have stocks of items you hardly find elsewhere.

JerseyAddict

For me I'd have loved to order directly from the club's official Camp Nou online store but they only ship to Europe so far. A few times I ordered from there because I wanted to get the official Play typography printed on the jerseys that was not available elsewhere, plus I wanted to cut out the middle man and let the club make some direct profits. :p

As to other resources based in EU (not including the UK), I'd say Futbol Emotion is great as their prices are competitive and their shipping is superb (10 euros with DHL that will arrive in 4 or 5 days from Spain). AmStadion is not bad, they sometimes have stocks of items you hardly find elsewhere.

Yes we in Europe are lucky to finaly have legit Barca online store. So I don't have to beg folks going to Barcelona to visit CampNou store for me.

If there were no that stupid Beko sleeve patch I could have even all U CL official versions.

I buy from Goalinn and Unisport nowdays... Besides official store.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes we in Europe are lucky to finaly have legit Barca online store. So I don't have to beg folks going to Barcelona to visit CampNou store for me.

If there were no that stupid Beko sleeve patch I could have even all U CL official versions.

I buy from Goalinn and Unisport nowdays... Besides official store.

Too bad the official Camp Nou online store doesn’t seem to offer to print the Play Typography on the new 21/22 jerseys (probably because we will have an exclusive jersey for the CL released in September), I don’t like the La Liga typeface but had to order one with it.

Yeah, Goalinn is decent too but shipping took too long from them, at least for me…

JerseyAddict

Too bad the official Camp Nou online store doesn’t seem to offer to print the Play Typography on the new 21/22 jerseys (probably because we will have an exclusive jersey for the CL released in September), I don’t like the La Liga typeface but had to order one with it.

Yeah, Goalinn is decent too but shipping took too long from them, at least for me…

They will offer exclusive player typo when CDR starts... IMHO. They use it in Copa. I doubt there will be some special CDR jersey.

Andresito

Staff member
The holographic badge looks pretty cool on the away kit. Can imagine they'll use that on future kits as well.

Home of Barca Fans