Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

President Laporta: "Messi's continuity? I'm calm. Things are going well. I think Messi will continue at the Camp Nou. I don't contemplate a 'no' from him. He wants to stay." [via cope]

It's done WOW Messi will stay

Messigician

Lenglet + Dembele for de Ligt

Please Jan.

Will never happen. Forget about De Ligt lmfao.

At best we will get Laporte for Roberto plus 20m

And Sterling for Griezmann

So we are looking at a

Depay Aguero Sterling
Messi
FDJ Busquets
Alba Araujo Pique Emerson
MATS

Lineup

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

So we are looking at a

Depay Aguero Sterling
Messi
FDJ Busquets
MATS

Lineup

Man City don't want our scrubs.

I'll rather keep Griezmann.

gnrfan

Banned
President Laporta: "Messi's continuity? I'm calm. Things are going well. I think Messi will continue at the Camp Nou. I don't contemplate a 'no' from him. He wants to stay." [via cope]

It's done WOW Messi will stay

Dont count your eggs before they hatch. If you know politicians like Laporta, they will spin everything in the most optimistic light possible. If something is 10% they'll say it's 90%. By that standard, this is actually a pretty lukewarm update from Laporta. He has confirmed that things are not done, and Messi is waiting. When some other club puts an amazing offer in front of Leo, he'll have a decision to make. Maybe crashing and burning in the copa will be a reality check...do i want to put up w 2 more years of this bs, being blamed for everything?

Rassvet

So we are looking at a

Depay Aguero Sterling
Messi
FDJ Busquets
MATS

Lineup

That team will get destroyed in CL again

Messigician

Dont count your eggs before they hatch. If you know politicians like Laporta, they will spin everything in the most optimistic light possible. If something is 10% they'll say it's 90%. By that standard, this is actually a pretty lukewarm update from Laporta. He has confirmed that things are not done, and Messi is waiting. When some other club puts an amazing offer in front of Leo, he'll have a decision to make. Maybe crashing and burning in the copa will be a reality check...do i want to put up w 2 more years of this bs, being blamed for everything?

It's done, cope

Rassvet

Dont count ur eggs before they hatch. If you know politicians like Laporta, they will spin everything in the most optimistic light possible. If something is 10% they'll say it's 90%. By that standard, this is actually pretty lukewarm update from Laporta. He has confirmed that things are not done, and Messi is waiting. When some other club puts an amazing offer in front of Leo, he'll have a decision to make. Maybe crashing and burning in the copa will be a reality check...do i want tp put up w 2 more years of this bs, being blamed for everything?

This, Laporta's comments suggest Messi is leaving imo

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against Uruguay.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]

xxxxxx

It is interesting that Messi still hasn't signed. I think with Aguero signing and Laporta being the president that he would have signed by now.

I guess he really doesn't want to struggle for the next 2 to 3 years. He must know we have no chance of winning the Champions League in the next 5 years.

Laporta has gone from being completely confident about Messi staying on to now not knowing if he'll stay or not. I think he may be resigned to the fact that Messi has decided to leave.

Home of Barca Fans