Sergio Ramos

El Gato

Villarato!
Allegedly been calling people telling them not to accept paycuts as they'll finance Mbappe's transfer.

With Alaba signing it's no secret either he's a goner or Varane is and there's quite a bit of fairly bad press around him.

Pity how things turn out if it's really that sour behind the scenes. I wonder how this manner of departure will affect the locker room. Somehow I really think it's mainly Latinos who will be bothered by it. Modrić and Kroos seemed rather adamant in remaining and not getting into all this + Frenchies have quite a bit of support, while the rest are kids. Looks as if Ramos, Vazquez, Marcelo, Asensio etc will be most annoyed.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

He has a point. There were some similar reports for us when people (or our players) thought we could get Haaland :lol:

Recent news is that his departure will happen in the coming days and it won't be nice.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's just odd. Some legends (Zidane, Modrić, arguably Beckham, Carlos) seem to find no problem at all dealing with their final years. Then you have Spaniards who either feel they have more to give than they actually do (Raul, Casillas) or that they deserve something else (Ramos). If we weren't so hell bent on being the top Spanish team with a Spaniard leader, maybe we'd have avoided this when time comes so often. Then again you'd have a Cristiano figurehead doing the same thing instead probably...

Morten

Its a blow, but its what we expected anyway.
Will certainly miss his leadership, clutch goals and excellent passing abilities.

Now, the question mark is Varane, if he leaves too then our defense is suddenly looking very empty.

Givenchy

I hate the guy but this is sad for la liga and sad for our el clasico rivalry..

as to where he goes, surely the PL? thats where all the best/big name players want to be

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Varane is leaving as well, surely they are more interested in him than Ramos.

Florentino is not going to make it easy for Varane to join PSG while Ramos is available for free. Maybe Florentino gives Varane the offer he wants now too.

They realized their mistake with Silva.

Yeah. Not the biggest fan of Thiago Silva, but Kimpembe an obvious downgrade still.

Home of Barca Fans