Carlo Ancelotti

JamDav1982

No that is what you want the question to be because you've made yourself look an idiot by your arrogance thinking you know what Everton should want in a manager instead of an actual supporter of that club.

This was the comment you replied to saying you would choose Potter if it was between the two.

But instead of addressing this you just keep saying strawman like one of those annoying woke little shits.

You are a moron.

I said who I think is better between Dyche and Potter and why like Potter if between the two for who attracts type of players clubs want in comparison to Dyche type players.

Once again I couldnt give a fuck about who Everton fans want. So once again that strawman fails. Everton are an irrelevance... if I did have an opinion on who Everton should appoint would feel free to give it and not worry about their fans who want 'Big Dunc'. Would not matter in slightest.

Stick to your shite about 'you have neve seen more than fee games and articles'. Suits you.

I care less about who you want as coach than your club does. You are irrelevant to me and them. Take it up with them.

Stop pining for attention on a Barca forum to try and discuss Everton and then bitch about 'what fans want' if it gets you so upset.

Last edited:

Adversus

You are a moron.

I said who I think is better between Dyche and Potter and why like Potter if between the two for who attracts type of players clubs want in comparison to Dyche type players.

Once again I couldnt give a fuck about who Everton fans want. So once again that strawman fails. Everton are an irrelevance... if I did have an opinion on who Everton should appoint would feel free to give it and not worry about their fans who want 'Big Dunc'. Would not matter in slightest.

Stick to your shite about 'you have neve seen more than fee games and articles'. Suits you.

I care less about who you want as coach than your club does. You are irrelevant to me and them. Take it up with them.

Stop pining for attention on a Barca forum to try and discuss Everton and then bitch about 'what fans want' if it gets you so upset.

You said you would prefer Potter over Dyche but when I gave you the reasons why he also wouldn't be a good fit either and gave you who I thought would be better i.e. Dunc that's when you also defended him and it became a question not just who was better between Potter and Dyche but wider who would be best for Everton in general.

The only thing you care about is not being exposed as wrong or a moron which is unfortunate given that with every post you make that more clear.

JamDav1982

You said you would prefer Potter over Dyche but when I gave you the reasons why he also wouldn't be a good fit either and gave you who I thought would be better i.e. Dunc that's when you also defended him and it became a question not just who was better between Potter and Dyche but wider who would be best for Everton in general.

The only thing you care about is not being exposed as wrong or a moron which is unfortunate given that with every post you make that more clear.

Nope I gave you reasons why I liked Potter, what he has achieved and not just picking 'flavour of month' as you claimed.

Couldnt care less if Everton want him or if Everton fans do.

You tried strawman time and again like a moron.

Everton are irrelevant. Move on. Or keep stuck on the opinion of someone who doesnt give a flying fuck about Everton on a Barcaforum.

Guessing at your latest shite as not read last few.

'Big Dunc'.

Adversus

Nope I gave you reasons why I liked Potter, what he has achieved and not just picking 'flavour of month' as you claimed.

Couldnt care less if Everton want him or if Everton fans do.

You tried strawman time and again like a moron.

Everton are irrelevant. Move on. Or keep stuck on the opinion of someone who doesnt give a flying fuck about Everton on a Barcaforum.

Guessing at your latest shite as not read last few.

'Big Dunc'.
Is strawman your favorite word. It was literally a conversation who would replace Ancelotti at Everton on an Ancelotti thread and now you want to pretend Everton was never part of it. Ok. Here's another term for you. Gaslighting.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Few fun snippets on his presser already. Im liking the way he sounds off, gives reasons to be optimistic

El Gato

Villarato!
Man is much more intense in pressers than usual. Bit unexpected. He makes pointed comments about intensity, defense and pressure. Wonder if he's gonna be as critical with attackers when we inevitably hit a rough scoring patch.

KingLeo10

Man is much more intense in pressers than usual. Bit unexpected. He makes pointed comments about intensity, defense and pressure. Wonder if he's gonna be as critical with attackers when we inevitably hit a rough scoring patch.

Noticed this too. Maybe he's cut loose a little given that he has the cushion of a second stint here (and let's face it, he didn't deserve to be booted after 14/15) plus less star power around (CR7, Ramos mainly).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

What Everton does to a man smh

Horatio

You're welcome

Guess he feels more comfortable and in more power. Not the star-laden team of 2012/2013.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Noticed this too. Maybe he's cut loose a little given that he has the cushion of a second stint here (and let's face it, he didn't deserve to be booted after 14/15) plus less star power around (CR7, Ramos mainly).

When he was fired in 2015 real fans were in anger (rightfully) but ironically without that move from perez they wouldnt have won three cl's in a row :lol: Zidane was the key for it.

Home of Barca Fans