Antoine Griezmann

Horatio

You're welcome
Holy crap. I looked into it and it is real. There is also a character with a Christopher Walken voice apparently.

LMTR14

I am reading Yu Gi Oh manga as we speak. It's pretty solid. Much better than anime obviously.

of course the manga is the real thing, but I really like the original Yugioh series. GX and 5Ds are really cringey sometimes (first 2 5Ds seasons are pretty good though). and of course also rather boring as in shonen the good guys aways win. not sure what that has to do with greasy though...

PS: why watch a dub, ever?!

malvolio

I have a feeling he'll be absolutely astonishing for France this summer.

he never was and never will be like that. i want to see that game in his career when he was 'absolutely astonishing'.

he could come out better than most in the france squad? yes. i think mbappe and benzema will disappoint at this tournament.

Bobo32

he never was and never will be like that. i want to see that game in his career when he was 'absolutely astonishing'.

he could come out better than most in the france squad? yes. i think mbappe and benzema will disappoint at this tournament.

He has some actions that could be called that, and in some games he has one or two of them while still looking to be "loyal" and hardworking enough and not mess up too many simple passes, then people who don't really understand thinks he has been absolutely great.
In Barcelona, most of the time, he struggles to even do the basics right, to play the simplest passes backwards.

Andresito

Staff member

You gotta believe bro

Home of Barca Fans