Euro 2020 (2021)

Catta

Cant compare portugal with france

Yeah, you're right, Portugal is full of shit players like, Dias, Bernardo, Bruno, Ronaldo, Felix, Moutinho, Pepe, Patricio, Cancelo, Guerreiro, Neves, Jota, etc.

They are stacked just like France, in some areas they are even better. If Portugal don't make the final at least, it should be considered a failure.

Morten

Yeah, you're right, Portugal is full of shit players like, Dias, Bernardo, Bruno, Ronaldo, Felix, Moutinho, Pepe, Patricio, Cancelo, Guerreiro, Neves, Jota, etc.

They are stacked just like France, in some areas they are even better. If Portugal don't make the final at least, it should be considered a failure.

There's a problem with Portugal, they just dont play like a top team.

Whenever i watch them against other top sides, they resort to sit back and play counters.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Still you cant compare them with france squad, didnt say we have a shit squad :lol: Final is too huge expectations.

El Gato

Villarato!
There's a problem with Portugal, they just dont play like a top team.

Whenever i watch them against other top sides, they resort to sit back and play counters.

How's that a problem? They've won the last tournament playing like so after getting measly 3 points in the groups, 'easy' bracket and still beat that French side that had a bunch of players in arguably better state than now or in 2018.

If they replicate 2016 and learn their lesson from 2018 when first team not afraid to shithouse & actually finish chances beats them they shouldn't have a problem.

Andresito

Staff member
Portugal have been playing like ass lately. They suffer from having too many players to choose from. I don't think they'll reach their offensive potential with Jota, Felix, Bernardo, Bruno and Cristiano and score 3 each game.
But it wouldn't surprise me if they grinded out wins with a solid defence and lethal finishers, winning 1-0, 2-1 etc.

El Gato

Villarato!
Do Italy score goals? Seems like last half decent Italian striker is more interested carrying Silvio's bags around Monza than helping them out

Horatio

You're welcome
See what you are doing. Appreciated. Still think Italy are heavy favourites. Just hope for a good game at least.

Home of Barca Fans