Qatar FC

CatalinR10

8PsTGAg.gif

serghei

Apparently, there has been a robbery at PSG's offices. Police arrived at the scene and upon inspection, some important files containing PSG's Project are missing.

JerseyAddict

Apparently, there has been a robbery at PSG's offices. Police arrived at the scene and upon inspection, some important files containing PSG's Project are missing.

World football dominance project?
Yes... They just wen't down the drain.
Fuckers hehehe

Newcomer

Imagine firing Tuchel only for you to lose CL and fucking Ligue 1 while he goes on to win the CL.

LMAO.

Tuchel was losing the L1 too you know. He played an huge part on our loss this year.

The only thing that is apparent here is PL club are so much more dominant physically. PSG couldn't keep up with Manchester City. Tonight football wasn't especially pretty or stellar but it was very solid. PSG weaklings had no chance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
First Tuchel and now even Pochettino falling out with Leonardo.

Perhaps PSG ought to get rid of him first.

Newcomer

According to [MENTION=19996]romain[/MENTION]_Molina, Leonardo lobbied Mauricio Pochettino to give Mitchel Bakker and Xavi Simons more playing time because of his friendship with agent Mino Raiola ? who represents both.
https://twitter.com/ZachLowy/status/1399119320823779328?s=20

:lol:

For whoever follows PSG, you would know it is bs.

Xavi Simmons barely played few minutes with PSG and was rarely even in the professional group called for L1 games. Rightly so, he is still a youngster and not ready at all to play with the seniors.

Bakker played a lot this season because of the lack of performing LB. Bernat who is the starter got his ACL done very early in the season and is still in recovery. Kurzawa who is the number 2 is shit, injured and shit again. This left this guy who wasn't even supposed to play for the first team ever to be a starter even in semi finals of CL. Diallo played there too sometimes and is better than Bakker but this guy is always injured as well.

Despite being bad, i can only thank Bakker for his presence because all the other LB failed us this season. Funnily enough, Bakker was in the European Leagues under 23 y.o team of the year.

https://psgtalk.com/2021/03/bakker-was-selected-to-the-iffhs-uefa-u20-team-of-the-year-2020/

Mitchel Bakker had his breakout run last year for Paris Saint-Germain.

With PSG dealing with injuries to the likes of Juan Bernat and Layvin Kurzawa, Bakker stepped up for PSG over the summer fixtures and the start of the 2020/2021 campaign. Last season, Bakker made starts for PSG in the team?s Coupe de la Ligue and Coupe de France final wins. And this season, the Duch talent has gone on to record over 20 appearances in all competitions.

As a result of his recent promising play, Bakker was named as a left-back to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS) UEFA U20 Team of the Year 2020.

Try to think and inform yourselves instead of following some random twitter guy like sheep.

Newcomer

^
the last bit was not necessary, at all. Please do not insult me again.

Sorry, it was not my intention. I used "yourselves" as plural for all the people who are bashing for bashing only following bs sources. It happened to be your post i answered to but it was more of a general remark.

I'm all for bashing Leonardo because there are a lot of things he messed up. Just look at his success rate in the mercato when he doesn't have unlimited funds... Got sacked everywhere between his PSG stunts. But we should not bash for wrong reasons.

I don't have any problem with you and i hope we still stay cordial to each other. Have a good day mate !

Newcomer

I would say that the real and big problem of PSG bar L1 is the overall structure of the sporting organizational chart.

Chelsea are known for liquidating managers but the sporting direction is very stable throughout the years with Marina and the others.

Manchester City is stable now that they bagged former Bar?a guys.

After Leonardo departure, PSG appointed Letang, Kluivert, Antero Henrique and then Leonardo again. No stability, a vaccum of power and too many people who want to have a say in the decision. From Doha itself, to Nasser, to the sporting director, to the coach. I stressed that point earlier when i talked about the fact Tuchel went around Henrique and signed Kehrer with Zahavi help and the ok from Qatari of Doha.

PSG need to stabilize their sporting direction and make sure that the person in charge has the final say in the deicision for a long term future and build a balanced team.

Tuchel was right to make demands but he was wrong to make his grievances in the media when he got a first warning.

Leonardo got almost every purchase wrong and should held responsible as well. This window will be crucial for his future and the future of PSG team.

Home of Barca Fans