Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do they?
I don't like the guy, rubs me the wrong way, but most madridistas quite like his assertiveness.

I suppose it could be the locals being a bunch of drama queens, but I saw people going crazy when he was initially appointed the ref for the Clasico. Talked about how he had shafted you guys over the last few times he was in charge of your games and how he's supposedly Pro-Barca :lol:

He's a bit of a clown. Not malicious kind though.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Yea, again, don't really like him. He's 15x better than the likes of Mallenco who later on just bitched and whined how they don't have VAR to fall back on while for YEARS overreacting with cards and calling pens inconsistently.

The only names I can think of madridistas unanimously do not like are Iturralde and Hernandez Hernandez

+ Lahoz seems pretty well respected among ref community too

BTW
Pep will love Lahoz

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Lahoz is an attention whore. I remember his shitshows from WC. He wants to be in the center of everything. And that usually costs one team or another.

Givenchy

Well, an all english CL final is kinda boring so at least Lahoz will bring some of his laliga fuckery to keep everyone entertained

Barcilliant

Fuck Chelsea. That bastard Abramovich funds Elad and other Zionist land grabbing groups. Piece of shit club owned by a fucking terrorist.

snowy

Hot damn! Some of my fav playas are there... ima mount a rescue op to extract N'golo, Ziyech and Zouma b4 they get on the firing lane.

Bobo32

Two English teams in the final. Has the balance shifted away from Real and Barca?

Nah natural variance. Real and Barca are still the two best teams in the world of football. Modric, Busquets, Ramos, Pique, you name them! Messi! Vinicius!
Watch in the coming five years, spanish football will show its greatness!
Villarreal to win the next final - 4/1 - nice odds for the ones who know.

Morten

Nah natural variance. Real and Barca are still the two best teams in the world of football. Modric, Busquets, Ramos, Pique, you name them! Messi! Vinicius!

Beautiful human beings.

Bobo32

Beautiful human beings.
And so are you, Morten, my beautiful scandinavian brother!
Even though you support the devil's team from castilla la mancha, I will still toast to a wonderful continuation of 2021 for you, where Real might be beaten by their rivals for the league, and Denmark might be beaten by both Finland and Russia (but beat Belgium) and go out already in the group stage... But life goes on! Stiff upper lip! We'll still have the memories of Modric and Busquets! Schwarz and Flo and Gravesen! Nielsen, Lagerback and Drillo Olsen! Brolin, eh!

Mateka

Were you naming football players, or residents of an old people’s home? ��
Modric 35. Busquets 32, Ramos 35, Pique 34, Messi 33, Vinicius thankfully is 20.

Home of Barca Fans