Jürgen Klopp

KingLeo10

Another day, another L for the mid table kings.

Leave it to Birdy to think these donkeys who overachieved with their physical fitness and gameplan could actually hold a candle to genuine all time greats.

:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
They'll be decent next season again probably. Think they're phoning it in ever since it became clear their CBs wont be back to normal this year

khaled_a_d

They'll be decent next season again probably. Think they're phoning it in ever since it became clear their CBs wont be back to normal this year

They have difficult decisions ahead with their renewals tbh.
Either keep the old core intact and push for the title again, knowing that you will suffer in the long run from those contracts, or let some of them go and push for retooling.
If they opted for the later (which there is good chance it happens with no CL money) then I have doubts they will be anywhere decent next season.

Bobo32

Imagine Klopp at Barca :barcascarf:

What is happening this year?
They win less games than they don't...
I am very critical of Barcelona only reaching 82p at most, Liverpool are sitting at 60p after 35 games.

edit: before the league comparison is brought up: Villarreal is currently on 55p and +13 in Spain, Arsenal is on 55p and +12 in England

Last edited:

FC433

What is happening this year?
They win less games than they don't...
I am very critical of Barcelona only reaching 82p at most, Liverpool are sitting at 60p after 35 games.

edit: before the league comparison is brought up: Villarreal is currently on 55p and +13 in Spain, Arsenal is on 55p and +12 in England
I think Klopp is responsible for many of the issues. He is a bit too kind (plenty of players stayed far too long at LFC), and a number of other flaws. Still a top manager, particularly when he is paired with a good SD.

FC433

Kane to City is a possibility now. I am sorry, but Klopp has no chance to compete with City/ United (if they manage to get Sancho, Rice, and a CB). Time to look for a new challenge, my dear!

Home of Barca Fans