Ernesto Valverde

Blackened

Ernesto should really get the Atleti job. Simeones style is so done now. They have so much talent with Koke, Saul, Felix and others... Ernesto would get the best out of them. Atletico would still be pragmatic but not as much as they are now.

fergus90

I do think Valverde would do a very good job for Atletico. I think he’d be well suited for the club to be fair.

F1_STK

"There are rumors that Ernesto Valverde didn't take the sacking from Bar?a well and there are mental health concerns since that. He hasn't come out or talked about it, nor he is ready to take another team yet."

Richard.H

"There are rumors that Ernesto Valverde didn't take the sacking from Bar?a well and there are mental health concerns since that. He hasn't come out or talked about it, nor he is ready to take another team yet."

Very sad to read this. This is a football forum and sure we criticize and talk shit about a lot of players and coaches, but at the end of the day I am sure everyone here wishes the best to these people. For his sake, he could take some consolation for seeing how bad the team has been since he left.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans