Kalidou Koulibaly

Messi983

La Gazzetta dello Sport says we're one of the clubs interested in Koulibaly. De Laurentiis has apparently lower his asking price to 50-60m and Barca considers including Umtiti in the deal.

I'd do it for 20m+Umtiti+Firpo.

Andresito

Staff member
La Gazzetta dello Sport says we're one of the clubs interested in Koulibaly. De Laurentiis has apparently lower his asking price to 50-60m and Barca considers including Umtiti in the deal.

Question is, would Napoli, Umtiti and Firpo do it?

Messi983

Napoli surely not, Umtiti seriously doubt as well, could see Firpo accept going to Napoli though.

FinBarcelonafan

This would be bad transfer. He is too old and overrated.

Porque

While CBs can play into their mid 30s, I think that for a transfer fee that Koulibaby's window has passed. De Laurentiis probably realises this too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He turns 30 this summer.

I wouldn't sign him unless we can strike a deal that's too good to turn down.

Some people say he's still great, others say he is declining.

FinBarcelonafan

He turns 30 this summer.

I wouldn't sign him unless we can strike a deal that's too good to turn down.

Some people say he's still great, others say he is declining.

At least vs Barca he looked very suspect with the ball and already 30. Definitely a transfer we need to stay away from.

Messi983

This would be bad transfer. He is too old and overrated.

Not really. Umtiti is of no value for us and we'd do great just to offload him and replace him with someone still able to perform on a higher level and while I like Firpo I doubt we'd get more than 10-15m if sold. So a total of 30m for a player who could still give us 3 good years until we find someone better I wouldn't mind.

But as said no way Napoli would accept that offer.

FinBarcelonafan

Not really. Umtiti is of no value for us and we'd do great just to offload him and replace him with someone still able to perform on a higher level and while I like Firpo I doubt we'd get more than 10-15m if sold. So a total of 30m for a player who could still give us 3 good years until we find someone better I wouldn't mind.

But as said no way Napoli would accept that offer.

Sure if they take our garbage for him, of course.

FC433

100% he is going to leave, and most likely to LFC, unfortunately. We have got plenty of players to offer in exchange.

Home of Barca Fans