Ronald Koeman

Barcilliant

Still have not heard any legitimate alternatives put forward. Easy to criticize and tear down.

Nagelsmann gone to Bayern. Reckon Xavi is wise enough to avoid us for another few seasons until the old guard is completely cleared out, not that he is some slam dunk appointment to begin with.

Sack Koeman and it will be the likes of Pimienta or Blanc replacing him.

Koeman may be a second rate manager, but no need to irrationally sack him only to put up a third rate manager in his place.
I've said it before. Everyone is out to sack Koeman but Noone can name one legitimate replacement And stop with this Xavi bullshit. Xavi is a long way from becoming the first team coach. There is a world of difference between Qatar and La Liga.
No matter whom the board appoints the main stumbling block are the amigos and their sense of entitlement. The fuckers are squeezing the clubs oxygen supply and not letting it grow. That dumb fucker Laporta is not helping. Instead of taking bold decisions and cleaning shop he's dilly dallying and hoping to avoid confrontation.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

It seems that he renew but can leave to Barca as long as he wants.
Btw, he just fails to past Afc Champion League group stage. Last season he lost in knock out round but this time he can not past group stage.

Awesome. He can't do shit in AFC and people want him to bring back UCL glory back to Barca. Makes complete sense lol.

fergus90

Awesome. He can't do shit in AFC and people want him to bring back UCL glory back to Barca. Makes complete sense lol.

You're really not keen on Xavi are you :lol: To be fair I would be surprised if Koeman doesn't stay next season too. He's only on a two-year deal as it is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I suspect similar kneejerk reaction to Pep's senior appointment after having only coached a 4th division side...to the title & promotion

Messigician

❗️Valent? Guardiola [Pep?s father] told @SuperDeporRadio, regarding a Pep Guardiola return: ?Now, to return to Barcelona as a coach or as a person who?d give advice is something that I do not rule out..? #FCB 🇪🇸

Messi983

❗️Valent? Guardiola [Pep?s father] told @SuperDeporRadio, regarding a Pep Guardiola return: ?Now, to return to Barcelona as a coach or as a person who?d give advice is something that I do not rule out..? #FCB ����

Wrong thread, dawg.

Messigician

Koeman: "I think my suspension has been a personal matter against me. What I said is no reason to suspend me for two games, I think there is something more."

We think you not playing Puig is a personal matter against him. There's no reason not to give him minutes. We think there's something more! [MENTION=28341]RonaldKoem[/MENTION]an

Bobo32

Koeman: "I think my suspension has been a personal matter against me. What I said is no reason to suspend me for two games, I think there is something more."

We think you not playing Puig is a personal matter against him. There's no reason not to give him minutes. We think there's something more! [MENTION=28341]RonaldKoem[/MENTION]an

Yeah

Here's a take: Koeman being treated like shit is reflecting his low status. There probably is more, if it's not a personal matter. They wouldn't treat Zidane or Pep or Mourinho that way.

Joan

Who could even replace him? Bring Blanc back from retirement?

Still in favor of him staying. Especially now none of the prospering young coaches is waiting for a job.

FinBarcelonafan

Who could even replace him? Bring Blanc back from retirement?

Still in favor of him staying. Especially now none of the prospering young coaches is waiting for a job.

True. It's like Tottenham firing Mourinho and not knowing what to do. Seems pointless. Koeman is not great but he is not bad either.

He can rebuild the Barca mentality, which is the most important part for us. We've been mental dwarfs for too long.

Home of Barca Fans