Qatar FC

JamDav1982

They will leave regardless. Better get a lot of cash for it and rebuild than have it happen instantly and no money. IMO I just don't think they will be big contenders next season so that's why I share this opinion.

It matters what PSG think and I would guess they think can win CL next season with Neymar/Mbappe and possibly go years without having another chance at it.

Easy to say take money and rebuild but not even sure can expect big money or for it to be worth it for the team would have next season.

serghei

PSG will probably double down on the same strategy and try everything to sign Haaland in the summer. Qatari's PSG's place in football is as the dumb Barca-wanna-be.

snowy

If both will stay, they need some serious upgrading in Fullbacks and Midfield. As it is, it's way too Top Heavy.

Surprised Poch doesn't play Kays Ruiz-Atil. Few times I've seen him, he was jiving and totally fearless. But his contract ends in June and looks like Chelsea will sign him

Sterlingfan2000

It matters what PSG think and I would guess they think can win CL next season with Neymar/Mbappe and possibly go years without having another chance at it.

Easy to say take money and rebuild but not even sure can expect big money or for it to be worth it for the team would have next season.

PSG doesn't need money. They have so much money , they themselves don't know what to do with it. Isn't Qatar the richest Country out there?

serghei

PSG don't need money, and UEFA won't do anything, they can spend whatever they want. What is stopping them from splashing through the roof and getting Haaland?

Haaland and Raiola are eyeing money for their first serious contract. It's all an auction for who pays what they ask.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG don't need money, and UEFA won't do anything, they can spend whatever they want. What is stopping them from splashing through the roof and getting Haaland?

Haaland and Raiola are eyeing money for their first contract. It's all an auction for who pays what they ask.

Haaland not wanting to go there lol.

Why go to PSG if Barca, Real Madrid, Man Utd, maybe City and possibly Bayern would be willing to pay your release clause next summer?

serghei

Haaland not wanting to go there lol.

Why go to PSG if Barca, Real Madrid and even Bayern would be willing to pay your release clause next summer?

Are you sure he doesn't? It's not like he's 28 and he will ruin his career there. Neymar was the dumb one, going there in his peak. Mbappe was smart for example, and no reason why Haaland won't do the same.

Go to PSG, get in on some of that crazy cash, become a top player, then move to a serious club at 23-24 and start winning the big titles.

Makes sense for the hyped young players to go to PSG and get filthy rich, then look for ways to get out and don't extend. Mbappe if he goes for free played them for fools lol.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Actually I can see Mbappe and Neymar wanting to stay if they manage to sign Haaland. That would be an insane attacking trio :lol:

khaled_a_d

Haaland and Raiola are eyeing money for their first serious contract. It's all an auction for who pays what they ask.

Halaand is 21 this summer, PSG will sign him to 5 years if it happened and league rules bans buyout clauses.
If Halaand goes there, his 1st season at big league will be at the age of 26 (or 27 if he joins in 2022) and Raiola won't be able to do anything to change that.
Nah, Halaand knows he will get fat contract anywhere, doubt he will be in PSG tbh

serghei

Halaand is 21 this summer, PSG will sign him to 5 years if it happened and league rules bans buyout clauses.
If Halaand goes there, his 1st season at big league will be at the age of 26 (or 27 if he joins in 2022) and Raiola won't be able to do anything to change that.
Nah, Halaand knows he will get fat contract anywhere, doubt he will be in PSG tbh

Haaland could put the condition to be 4 years contract. Then he finishes his contract at 25. So... business-wise, it makes the most sense. PSG are desperate and would pay him through the roof.

It all depends just how money-desperate Haaland is. Judging that his agent is Raiola, I'd say money is no1 criteria. It's not like PSG don't make it deep in CL either, 1 final and 1 semifinal.

If City is out, then it's PSG or Madrid imo. Barca can't afford him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Haaland could put the condition to be 4 years contract. Then he finishes his contract at 25. So... business-wise, it makes the most sense. PSG are desperate and would pay him through the roof.

It all depends just how money-desperate Haaland is. Judging that his agent is Raiola, I'd say money is no1 criteria. It's not like PSG don't make it deep in CL either, 1 final and 1 semifinal.

If City is out, then it's PSG or Madrid imo. Barca can't afford him.

Exposure is just as important for Raiola and Haaland.

Premier League or Barca or Real Madrid is the place for that.

Not PSG or Juventus.

serghei

Exposure is just as important for Raiola and Haaland.

Premier League or Barca or Real Madrid is the place for that.

Not PSG or Juventus.

We'll see. My money is on PSG or Madrid. Looking at the model of PSG, these guys will try to get him in the summer. That's how they know to build teams. They go and shop for the biggest stars then fill in the gaps with what they can find. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans