Ernesto Valverde

Marshall D Teach

It's time to admit it: we were too harsh on him.

No man (Lucho the GOD does not count) can win the CL with these mental midgets. Five different coaches, none of them could get this team to not get humiliated.

Still an EL tier coach at best and I'd still take Koeman over him. It is for the best that we moved on from him.

Messigician

No man (Lucho the GOD does not count) can win the CL with these mental midgets. Five different coaches, none of them could get this team to not get humiliated.

Still an EL tier coach at best and I'd still take Koeman over him. It is for the best that we moved on from him.

Shut up you don't know what you're talking about

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I rate lucho higher than valverde but he had also peak MSN + Iniesta+ Alves in topform.

Marshall D Teach

Lately I’ve gained some respect for Tito, Tata, Valverde and even Setien. Koeman too. Can’t be easy trying to win with the worst mental midgets the world has ever seen.

Birdy

Lately I’ve gained some respect for Tito, Tata, Valverde and even Setien. Koeman too. Can’t be easy trying to win with the worst mental midgets the world has ever seen.

Even if true, then at best we stop blaming EV for Rome and Anfield.

But we will never stop blaming him for turning Barca into a Mourinho team, and playing the ugliest football seen at Barcelona

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We werent such loosers during tito, tata, lucho era. It started when Valverde came to us and the senior players saw the roma disaster. But i cant blame the players anymore, its normal for you that you get nervous in pressure situations after you got humilated season after season. The only solution is to get rid of these players.

BarcaOG

Banned
nope, we were not 'too harsh' on EV.

we were not harsh enough.

he should have been sacked immediately after rome

i would sooner have my cat manage barcelona/any team than EV

Marshall D Teach

nope, we were not 'too harsh' on EV.

we were not harsh enough.

he should have been sacked immediately after rome

i would sooner have my cat manage barcelona/any team than EV

Talking about the fanbase not the club.

He should have been fired after Anfield for sure but that’s far from the only change that was needed.

I don’t care if Jordi Roura is your coach, crying at half time at 1-0 down is disgraceful.

Last edited:

Porque

Luis Suarez ----> Atletico Madrid ----> Top of the League
Rakitic ------> Sevilla ------> Title contenders
Vidal -------> Inter Milan ------> Scudetto winners.
-------
Semedo -----> Wolves -----> 7th last season to 12th this season
Arthur ------> Juventus ------> Title winners last season to 3rd this season.

Ernie knew best.

Last edited:

Rassvet

Luis Suarez ----> Atletico Madrid ----> Top of the League
Rakitic ------> Sevilla ------> Title contenders
-------
Semedo -----> Wolves -----> 7th last season to 12th this season
Arthur ------> Juventus ------> Title winners last season to 3rd this season.

Ernie knew best.

:cheers:

Home of Barca Fans